Irene

Hello my loves! How are you enjoying this story so far?! Liking it? Loving it? Wanting some more?! I really think y'all will enjoy this chapter! I put a lot of hard work into it just for you guys!<3
————————————

Olivia

I walked out of Lucas room earlier with my tail between my legs. Everyday I wear less clothing to bed hoping to get a rise out of him. Which I get but he always pulls away claiming it's not the right time. Every time I feel myself crush a little more inside. What's wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough for him? Is he not sexually attracted to me? No that can't be it I feel his erection and can see it pitched like a tent in his boxers. Maybe I should strut out of his bathroom naked maybe that will do it? I'll do that if it comes to it...

I know I sound ridiculous but I didn't think it'd be this hard to take the next step with him.

He claims he wants it to be special and that he won't treat me like he's treated anyone else but what does that even mean? That he won't just sleep with me? He slept with other women before me so why is he making this so hard? Because he cares about you my subconscious reminds me and my heart melts at the realization but that doesn't make this any less frustrating.

For dinner with his mother I wanted to look nice so I decided to wear a black knee length simple dress. The sleeves went to my forearm but were split and the material was a soft plush. I walked into my shower in my room one I've never even used and turn it on. I pulled my hair into a bun careful not to get it wet. I took a quick shower and shaved my entire body and scrubbed myself clean.

Back in my room I rubbed lotion all over my body and added some deodorant. I slipped into a red lace bra and matching boy-short panty set, this will definitely get his attention later. I pull my dress over loving the way the fabric feels on my skin especially because all of my senses are heightened. I take my hair down and plug up my curling iron and while it's heating up I add a light Smokey eye along with a few coats of mascara and eyeliner and even some bright red lipstick. I took the curling iron and curled my hair into loose curls. I grabbed some perfume and spritzed myself a few times. Glancing over my appearance it was probably the quickest I've ever gotten ready but I was pleased with how I looked.

I grabbed a pair of black and red high heels and slipped them on. Stepping out of my room I make my way down to Lucas office after I peak my head in his room to find him gone. He's usually in his room or his office. My nerves start going haywire along with the rejection I felt earlier pretty much made me a mess.

"Holy shit!" Pierre's head snapped when I walked into Lucas office. He tried to keep his eyes focused on my face but failed.

"What?" I ask nervously. Did I look okay? Did I look bad?

"You look stunning Olivia, ya know compared to how you usually look." He teased playfully making me want to smack him. This is Pierre. We always tease each other and fight like brother and sister all day long. I'm surprised Luca hasn't kicked us out of his office yet.

"Shut up." I groan and look around the office. Luca is sitting at his desk watching us. His eyes fixated on me. Seeing them roam up and down my body repeatedly approval swimming in them almost made my knees buckle.

"We better get going." His voice hard. He stood up and walked around the side of his desk. He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me to through the garage. Inside the suv I sit a few inches away from Luca. Being this close to him felt so far. It was just Luca and I in here and for that I am thankful because the atmosphere is suffocating. It's awkward and quiet..too quiet.

"You really do look beautiful Olivia." He waited minutes before he started talking the car was already in motion. I wish I could see outside I need a distraction, from him. He is the only thing in here to look at so I zone my attention to the stitching in the leather seats.