Date Part Two

Olivia

Things have been good with Luca, great even. He agreed to show me everything, the real monster behind Luca Marino, where the bunker is, everything. A huge part of me doesn't think I can handle seeing that whole side of him, the dark side but the other part wants to see it anyways. To know the real Luca Marino. I don't think that there's anything that he can show me that will change my mind about him. He thinks his soul is damned but he doesn't see what I see when I look at him.

"Where are we going?" I ask while my eyelashes flutter underneath the silky fabric of the bandana. Luca was shocked that I didn't flip out about wearing the damn thing and honestly I was too but it's just easier to accept it plus he has agreed to show me everything and he is taking me on a date so I'll wear the bandana with a smile on my face.

"It's a surprise." I could hear the smile on his face. I can tell he is nervous but he is trying not to show it. Where is he taking me? He doesn't seem like an average dinner at a fancy restaurant kind of guy so I'm literally clueless here.

Soft symphony music was floating out of the speakers and honestly it helped soothe my nerves. I was nervous as hell. Sure I've been on dates with a few of my ex boyfriends before but never like this, never with someone I'm actually this crazy about.

Luca drove for what felt like forever but was only about fifteen minutes before the car came to a soft stop.

"Stay put." His voice soft and yet serious at the same time. I heard him open his door and felt him get out before his door shut. He opened my door seconds later and gently grabbed my hand pulling me out of my seat and out of the car before he shut my door.

"Can I take this thing off yet?" My anxiety was through the roof. My heart was racing inside of my chest. I just wanted to open my eyes and see. Having one of your senses cut off makes you nervous and I was already a wreck.

"Not yet Liv." My insides churned when he called me his nickname for me. It was annoying at first but now I hate him calling me anything else. He interlocked our fingers and started walking. We went inside a building I could only hear the chatter of people before we stepped into an elevator, the sounds of buttons being pressed and the doors opening and closed signaled.

"Whoa-" I felt my stomach drop from going up so many floors and my knees bobbled feeling like I was seconds from falling down. I really hate elevators.

"Easy there." Luca wrapped his arm around my waist to sturdy me upright.

The elevator door slid open and I was led outside. The honks from traffic downtown were loud letting me know we were close to where the noises were coming from.

Luca let go of his grip on me before he gently pulled the blindfold off. My eyes darted around adjusting to the light after half an hour of darkness. We were on top of a build in downtown. The view was absolutely breathtaking with all of the buildings from the skyline and the city lights but that's not the best part. There was a foldable table topped with a white tablecloth set up with plates and wine glasses and silverware. There were twinkly string lights hung around the table and there was a speaker playing romantic instrumental music floating through the air highlighting the ambiance.

"Oh my God Luca... you didn't have to do this!" I gaped looking around, this was so much more than I expected from him yet I wouldn't change a thing. It was simply perfect.

"I wanted to do something special for you." I turn on my heel catching the deep red blush creeping on his perfectly chiseled face. His brown hair gelled to perfection and his dark brown eyes dancing with so many emotions.

"Mr. Marino, Miss. Carrozza right this way." A server came from nowhere and gestured for us to sit down at the table. The waiter waited for me to sit down before he pushed my chair closer to the table. He popped open a bottle of some high dollar aged sweet red wine. He filled our glasses and dismissed himself barely speaking to us whenever he was at our table.