Maybe A Little Of Both

Hello my loves! I hope you are all enjoying this story so far! It is coming to an end but guess what?!!  The sequel is already in the works so make sure you add this to your library if you haven't and keep an eye on the updates! Vote and comment!<3
——————————————

Olivia

In Lucas bathroom I turned on the shower to as hot as it would go and started to strip out of my clothes needing a shower desperately. Today was long, eventful, emotional and just flat out tiring. I wanted nothing more than to scrub it all away. I was glad that we saved Rebecca, Phoebe, and even sweet Leo from that hell hole. I was even more glad we didn't have to face off Joseph even though that was the main reason we went there in the first place.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off before unbuttoning Lucas jacket letting it fall to the floor before I yanked my tanktop off and shimmied out of my bra and panties. Stepping into the shower I let the hot water cascade down my body. The scalding water turned my skin bright red but felt so good I didn't dare turn it down.

I felt two arms snake around my waist before sliding up my stomach. I didn't have to turn around to know who these arms belonged to, the way my body reacted to his touch let me know on it's own.

"Olivia I don't know if I should spank your ass for your stupidity today or worship the ground you walk on." Lucas voice hoarse and his touch needy.

"Stupidity?" I ask trying to fight back the moan when he grasped my breasts one in each hand squeezing them gently making me lean into his touch.

"You shot three guys, you could have gotten yourself killed." I feel him tense behind me and I realize how reckless I was today and how hard that must have been for him to watch.

"You wouldn't let me die." I state matter of factly, that much I know for sure but I could have been hurt or worse by those guys. They got what they deserved hell they deserved more than what I did to them.

"No I wouldn't, I'll die protecting you but sometimes things happen that are out of our control Olivia." I closed my eyes registering what he was saying and he's right, completely right. Do I regret saving the DeLuca children? Absolutely not. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

"I'm sorry for making you worry about me and my safety." I mumble underneath the water.

"I'll always worry about you and your safety above everything and everyone else. Bend over and put your palms on the wall." He snapped in my ear sending a chill down my spine but I did as he instructed. I felt his hands roam over my back and down my sides and then over my butt cheeks before he smacked one with such a force it bugged my eyes wide open. He rubbed his hand over where he just hit my ass before lifting his hand doing it again. Though his hit was hard and tougher than I've ever felt on my ass I couldn't help but moan in approval and like the greedy little starving girl I am I ate it all up and enjoyed every bit of it.

"Do you have any idea what I would do if something happened to you? I'd go fucking mad!" His blows got harder no doubt leaving a bruising handprint but I didn't care, his words melted my core.

"Nothing is going to happen to me!" I shriek moaning when he sent another blow to my ass before rubbing his finger up and down my needy and aching core.

"My My you're soaking wet and not just from the shower. You like when I spank your ass don't you?" He slipped his finger into me pumping it rough and fast, just what I need.

"God yesssss!" I moan throwing my head backwards and the second I'm about to release he yanked his finger out of me and smacked my ass again making me cry out. In one swift motion he grabbed me and turned me around before lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he arched me just enough to slam his extremely hard member into my aching core causing us both to groan from the sensations. He pressed my back against the wall and kept me in his arms my legs wrapped around his waist.

His thrusts were slow, needy, and so deep that with every thrust I was screaming his name repeatedly digging my nails down his back while he rocked us against the wall. The sensations were so strong and I felt all of Lucas emotions with every thrust. The words 'I Love You' were threatening to come off my tongue at any moment so I bit the tip to prevent that from happening, I didn't want to scare him and me admitting that I'm in love with him will probably do just that.

I felt my climax building at war-speed and within seconds I was flying over the edge pulling him with me. When we were finished he placed me back on the ground before leaning his forehead against mine, the water still scalding hot he must have a damn good water heater to last that long.

"I couldn't tell if that was a punishment for what I did or a reward." I beam at him in my post orgasmic state still feeling like I'm floating on a Luca high, he's a drug I'll never get enough of.

"Maybe a little of both." He smirks.