Meeting Mr. Carrozza

Happy Friday peeps! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Here is your update! Let me know what ya think!<3
——————————————

Luca

I should have never agreed to meet Olivia's father. It's no secret that Ricardo Carrozza is not a fan of mine and I am certainly not a fan of his, but for her I'd suffer through one of her family dinners, for her I'd do anything and she knows it.

Her father has already made noise about her dating me and I didn't want to give her the same problem, she didn't need to catch shit from both sides. So I'll go to this dinner and I'll plaster a smile on my face and I'll kill the man with kindness and hide the monster under my mask, for her.

"You ready?" Olivia grabs my hand and I get a good look at her and she takes my breath away instantly. Her floor length coral colored summer dress moves with every step she takes and her rose gold sandals match it perfectly.

"As ready as one can be. Let's go darling." Olivia begged me not to wear a suit so I settled for slacks and my white button down shirt and dress shoes which seemed to please her enough.

The car ride to her dads house is nerve racking to say the least. I don't care if the man likes me or not in my opinion he can fuck off but that would make things harder for Olivia and that's the last thing that I want.

"He's going to love you, maybe not today but one day he will, I promise." She grabs my hand and squeezes it gently and just the contact of her skin on mine pacifies me. I don't say anything in return because what can I say?

It doesn't take long before the car comes to a stop and Franco lets me know we've arrived. I open the back door and climb out and pull Olivia out behind me. My sense are on high alert. I have no security with me but honestly I don't really need them, not here. I push the thought that I might be walking in my own death trap willingly from my mind as we walk up the sidewalk.

"Just be nice and please don't kill anyone." Olivia whispers in my ear before she opens the door leading us into the house.

"No promises." I mumble lowly and she glares at me. As soon as we make it into the entryway in two suits are two men, her father and her uncle. They resemble each other a lot making it obvious they are brothers. They are standing with their hands behind their backs as if to intimidate me. Me? Them intimidate me? It was almost comical how stiff they became when I entered the room.

"Luca this is my father Ricardo." Olivia jumps the gun on introducing us. She's nervous her voice is shaking and so is her arm that she just used to gesture towards the man on the right. He's tall and lean with black hair and brown eyes. He looks to be in his late forties maybe early fifties with worry lines prominent around his eyes and his mouth.

"Mr. Carrozza nice to meet you. Thank you for having me." I cooly raise my hand for him to shake which he stares at it foreignly before he reluctantly grabbed it squeezing firmly making me raise a questioning eyebrow at him before he immediately released my hand.

"And this is my Uncle Felix, my dads brother." I grabbed her hand and offered it a gentle squeeze to calm her nerves which seemed to help because she leaned into my side.

"Nice to meet you as well." I shake his hand the same way I did her fathers and this man is just as tense as her dad.

"Likewise." He grunted clearly not happy about me being here, well me either pal.

"What's for dinner? It smells amazing!" Olivia gushed trying to lighten the mood which made me smile, this girl loves her food. If you don't feed her when she is hungry be prepared for an attitude, hangry takes on a whole new meaning with her.