Drunk

Olivia

Two weeks have gone by since I spent the night in Lucas bed. Two weeks have passed since Phillip died on top of me. Two weeks have passed since I asked well demanded that Luca be real with me. Two weeks since I've watched different girls leave his room every day, all hours of the day. None ever spent the night just came and left. I shouldn't care and it shouldn't bother me but it does. If I said I wasn't hurt I'd be lying. Why do I care so much? We were never a couple. I wasn't stupid enough to think that I was any different than any of these other girls except they do something I refuse to, have sex with these men.

I won't be someone who just gives it up to anyone. It's been two weeks and I stay holed up in my room unless I go to the kitchen to make myself something to eat then back to my room I go. Luca hasn't checked on me, made sure I was alright since that morning in the kitchen after he shot Phillip. I usually scroll through my phone researching anything and everything to kill time or watch random shit on Netflix.

Once boredom takes me to an all time low I crawl out of bed and make my way to the casino. Once I'm there I ignore everyone looking at me like I'm a broken child. I saunter across the room and plop my ass at the table with Pierre and Franco.

"What are you doing?" Pierre looks at me like I've lost my mind as wrinkles cross his forehead.

"I'm bored." I shrug and pick up his glass of whiskey and chuck it back letting it burn my throat welcoming it. I'm tired of sulking in my room day in and day out. I haven't worked in two weeks. I have been cooped in my room with only Lucy to talk to and that's briefly before she passes out and that's even if she comes to the room at all that night.

"So find one of the girls. We aren't friends." His voice hard and it irritates me so I reach over and grab Franco's drink downing it too.

"Olivia? What are you doing in here?" Lucy smiles brightly seeing me outside of the room must be shocking since I've been in a funk. She knows why, I told her. She looks at me with sympathy a look I'm so tired of seeing.

"I want to get drunk." I shrug and she puts three full glasses of whiskey in front of me making me smile wickedly and clap my hands together approvingly.

"Take these for now. I'll go get you some more." She scurries off to the kitchen and I quickly toss back one of the glasses.

"I don't think this is a good idea-" Franco speaks for the first time since I sat down. He is probably wondering how Luca will handle this and frankly I don't give a shit. Not anymore.

"Relax he isn't here!" I look around making sure Luca is no where in sight and thankfully he isn't. I pick up the other glass and toss it back the burning I felt earlier is nowhere to be found.

"Jesus Olivia! At this rate you'll be drunk in five minutes!" Pierre frowns before he reaches for my glass to take it from me but before he could reach it I toss it back and slam the glass on the table.

"Here ya go darling! Have at it!" Lucy sits the full bottle of whiskey in front of me before she winks and goes back to serving everyone else.

"Now we are talking!" I squeal and break the seal to the liquor bottle. I twist the lid off before picking up the bottle and taking a large swig and then another and then another. I was being reckless but it felt so damn good.

"Olivia...." Pierre frowned again but I stretched my arm out and filled up his glass and then moved my arm over and did the same to Francos.