Ring

Happy Sunday night! I hope you enjoy this update! Let me know what ya think!<3
————————————-

Olivia

"Where's Arthur Kingston?" Lucas voice reeked of power and authority. I have no idea where we are except an old abandoned warehouse. This is a part of town I'd never been to except for when we came to Kingston's house. The parking lot is empty and I'm pretty sure the building is too except for the two  guards dressed in all black buff guys that are the bouncers I'm guessing.

"I'm sorry, there's no one here by that name." The man on the right speaks but makes no eye contact. He is at least six and a half feet tall and built like a fucking wall, all broad and full of muscles, the guy on the left side of the door looks like a replica of him but a different shade.

"Find him. Tell him Luca Marino is here. I don't have all night." Luca snaps in a voice that sends a haunting shiver down my spine. The bouncers eyes fill with fear.

"No can do." The guy remains frozen but seems to be shaking in his stance.

"Pierre get me Kingston's number." Luca snaps and Pierre pulls his phone out and calls someone stepping away from the group of people. He is gone only a minute max before he rejoins the group handing a written piece of paper to Luca. Luca pulls out his own cell phone and dials the number on the paper putting it on speaker.

"Kingston here." I recognize his rough voice on the other end of the line.

"Ahh yes Mr. Kingston, your watch dogs out front are quite intimidating and very loyal."

"What are you talking about?" Kingston's voice wobbles through the phone.

"Don't play coy with me. I'm out front of the warehouse. I know your crew is here."

"I'm at home with my family. I have no idea what you're talking about." Is he lying?

"Then I suggest you come find out what your men are up to before I come to you. I won't be as nice as I was the last time. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior Kingston. You have ten minutes." Luca hangs up the phone but remains where he is standing. What if this guy doesn't show? Would Luca really go to his house? Absolutely. Does that scare me? Shitless.

Not even five minutes later the throttling of three motorcycles come sputtering through the lot. Arthur and two other guys dressed in their club cuts.

"Richie, Kelvin." Arthur nods to the two bouncers who open the doors when Arthur walks up and tries to shut them before Luca puts his hand out to stop them from closing us out.

"Let them in." Arthur commands and the doors are opened all the way again and one by one we scurry inside. The inside of the building is way scarier than the outside. It's pitch black and I literally can't see shit. I don't know who is beside me or where I'm going. I feel a hand grab my arm roughly before making its way down to my hand before interlocking our fingers and I immediately know it's Luca. His scent and the feel of his hand lets me know and I feel my body calm as much as it possibly could considering where we are.

We walk through the warehouse and finally a switch is hit and some dimly lit lights come on lighting the way. It's an old abandoned cotton gin or utility faculty it's too hard to tell. Why are we here? There isn't even anyone here. Arthur opens another door and the sight in front of me almost makes me puke. The room is dark except for a stage in the middle of the room. There's a naked girl trembling in the center and along the back wall is a line of at least twenty if not thirty naked girls. Some can't even stand up straight as if they've been drugged or something. What the fuck?