Plan

Luca

"I didn't ask for your protection. You may have brought me down here but I'm grown and I can think for myself. I don't need you or anyone else doing what they think is best for me. Your back and forth gives me whiplash but I am so over it Luca! Just be fucking real with me please!" She begs slamming her fists down on the counter making her plate lift off the counter before smacking back down against it.

Her words are like a bucket of ice cold water poured over my head. I've been careless, foolish, and plain stupid to get attached to this girl. Someone who was meant to help me figure out the moles in my system. Someone I didn't really give a choice to come down here in the first place now I don't want her to leave.

She isn't meant for this lifestyle. She's pure and innocent and I never should have brought her here but one look at her, one smart comment from her mouth and I'm drawn in. I don't know how to back track but I must. If you care about something set it free but I can't let her go because I'm a selfish prick so what can I do? I see the way she looks at me. I'm not an idiot I know she wants me and that may sound arrogant but leave it as it may be. So I must hurt her, push her away, but how?

I don't answer her I simply turn on my heel and leave her sitting on the counter sputtering like a fish. Fighting the urge to turn back around and tell her everything, why I'm the way I am, why I will never know what love is, tell her why I won't open up to her but I don't. I can't. I do something I've done only a few times. I pull a girl from the floor. A pretty girl named Carmen. She's decent on the eyes and her purple bracelet let's me know she is open to what I'm about to do to her. I yank her into my office and push her against the wall. The arousal in her eyes let's me know she is eagerly anticipating what's next.

I kiss her hard with a force and hunger I've never felt. I kiss down her jaw and towards her neck, her shuddering under my lips fuels me.

"I think a lot about what your lips would feel like-" She moans and I ignore her. I don't care about her she is just a pawn in my plan. I should feel bad but I don't.

"So good." She arches her back giving me access to unhook her bra. She shivers when my fingers grasp the thin fabric that is barely held together. Once her breasts are free I put my mouth on one of her nipples. She cries out when I bite it but holds my head where it's at as if she is enjoying the pain with the pleasure something I'm fond of myself. I slip my hand into her panties and rub up and down her glistening slit her moans radiate off of her when I slip a finger inside and then another and another. Her knees buckle when I pump my fingers fast and hard so she grabs my shoulder to sturdy herself up right.

I yank her panties down and pull my sweatpants down along with my boxers. I pull a condom of my desk drawer and quickly bite the corner opening the foil packet before sliding the damn thing on my semi hard shaft. I stroke it a few times making it fully hard before slamming myself into her. Her cries and moans while she grips onto me should have floored me but they don't because they aren't from the one person I want moaning my name. I try to block her from my mind especially while I am balls deep inside another woman but I can't. Thinking about her full lips molding to mine and her moaning while I grabbed her ass is what is keeping me hard.

I try to picture her face but I know her body isn't this used and damaged. It's creamy, firm, and the definition of perfection.

"I'm about to come!" Carmen yelled in a shriek that pierced through my eardrums and I feel my own release coming before I still and dump my load into the condom thinking about my brunette. Except one thing, she isn't mine.