Disaster Part Two

Olivia

After we climbed out of the car at least fifteen more suvs pulled up all filled with Lucas men. Tonight was all hands on deck. He brought men I'd never seen before, at least a hundred of them. It was probably comical seeing an army of men in suits stalking towards a night club.

Tony opened the door to the club which surprisingly wasn't guarded. Are they sure this is where Joseph is? If he knows Luca is coming why isn't there security out front? None of this is making any sense.

The inside of the club is coated in maroon plush suede from the walls to the floors and even the chairs and benches. There were stripper poles spread throughout the dance floor where maybe twenty people were dancing totally unfazed by the army of suited men are now watching.

"Agh Mr. Marino about time we finally meet face to face." A voice sounds before the man it belonged to appeared. A short stocky bald man with black scruffy facial hair came into view. He had a scar across his left cheek giving him a 'don't fuck with me' look.

"It's way overdue, don't you think?" Luca asked calm and collected arching an eyebrow at the short fat creep. He turned his attention towards me letting his eyes roam my body. I resist the urge to smack him, that won't end well for me.

"Now where is the fun in that?" Joseph smirked closing the distance between him and us. I stood firmly at Lucas side even though he tried to step to the side.

"I'm not here for fun Joseph." Luca spat rolling his eyes.

"Just like your father, all work and no play. How does that work with Miss. Carozza?" When he spoke my name a disgusting shiver swam up and down my spine.

"She's none of your concern." Luca waves his hand dismissively. I wanted to wrap myself in his arms. I wanted nothing more than to leave.

"Keeping her to yourself are ya? A pretty little thing like that? I'd like to take her off your hands, we can call it even for you taking the DeLuca girls. What do you say?" He offers pressing each of his fingers to the same finger but on the opposite hand.

"Fuck you!" I spit with so much venom. Is this guy fucking insane?

"Oh she's a real spitfire isn't she?" Joseph smirks.

"I suppose so." Luca answers as if he is uninterested but I feel his body tense.

"Teaching her a lesson could fix that, but then again it's kind of refreshing having someone call you on your shit isn't it Marino?"

"That's why I keep her around." I crane my head and look up at him. What the fuck? Trust him Olivia...you know he loves you. He knows what he is doing... he has a plan....

"She is quite exquisite, bet you're a real cat in the sack. Tell me darling what is it you want?" Joseph starts walking circles around Luca and I. Lucas men just a few feet back.

"For you to fuck off!" I spit looking the man up and down disgust rolling off of me in tidal waves. I couldn't reign it in, I tried.

"My my, little kitten put the claws away we are just having fun." He smirks and it takes everything inside of me not to jump on this man and attack him.

"She's not why I'm here." Luca admits and Joseph lifts a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Then what is it?" He looks taken back like he didn't expect there to be more.

"You know why, don't play coy Bonano." Lucas body is shaking anger taking over completely.

"You're still hung up on the fact that I killed your father?"