Tumbling Down

This chapter....buckle up babes! Don't worry I will start uploading the sequel immediately after! Thank you for all of you love, support, and reads! Don't give up on this story just yet!<3
————————————-

Olivia

I woke up in a ball on the couch in the apartment, the same apartment where my stuff has been for months. Events from last night came flooding back to me. The blood...the screams which mostly came from me, the chaos that erupted afterwards...Luca had been shot. I couldn't focus on anything or anyone else. Only him.

"Luca!" I cried and threw myself down on my knees beside him putting pressure with the palms of my hand where blood was pouring from his chest and my heart was racing a million miles an hour. Hot tears were streaming down my face with no remorse and my sobs were echoing off the walls. Luca's men stood leaned against the walls letting me be right beside him but the looks in their eyes will haunt me for the rest of my life.

"Keep your eyes open! Please! I love you. Don't you dare die on me!" His eyes bored into mine as tears filled his eyes threatening to fall at any moment but his breathing was labored because he was having a hard time breathing, that and with the amount of blood he lost surely wasn't helping his lungs at all.

"Pierre get her out of here." Luca commanded and Pierre's arms went around me but I clung to Luca before he could pull me away.

"I love you." I sobbed placing my lips on his kissing him as if my lips alone could save him.

"I love you Liv, always." A tear slid down his face before he shot a glare at Pierre who grabbed me again and this time he used all of his force to free me from Luca. I tried to escape his grip to be by Luca but Pierre was much stronger than me so he just held me tighter against him.

I spring up from the couch in a panic. Pierre was standing against the wall with his hands behind his back and he looked so calm it was eerie.

"Where is he?!" I yelled closing the distance between us letting my feet carry me towards him. I didn't have to say his name for Pierre to know who I was asking about.

"Is he okay?" I asked fearing the answer. Pierre looked like shit in the same clothes from last night, dark bags under his eyes from stress and lack of sleep. He looked down at me but said nothing which frustrated me even more. I wanted answers, needed answers and he wouldn't acknowledge me at all.

"Dammit Pierre answer me!" I slammed my balled up fists against his chest repeatedly using all of my weight but he didn't even budge.

"Did he die?" I asked my voice breaking at the end scared to hear the answer but I needed to know. Pierre's eyes softened before they filled with tears and that's all I needed to know. I collapsed on the floor screaming at the top of my lungs, until my voice came out hoarse.

"NO! NO! NO!" I cried grabbing my chest. I felt my heart shatter into a million of tiny pieces. It hit me like a ton of bricks confirming the worst thing imaginable has happened, Luca was gone. Dead, and my whole entire world came tumbling down around me taking me under.