Disaster Part One

Olivia

"Yes Frank. Tonight. That's right. See you then. Thank you." Luca paces back and forth in the office repeating the same pattern so frequently I could practically see his tracks wearing on the floor. Tonight's the night, he's going to kill Joseph. Marco tracked down his IP address and successfully found Bonanos hideout.

"Frank? As in DeLuca?" I ask when he hangs up the phone. I know zero details about tonight's plan and that makes me nervous.

"Yes love." Luca has been kind of distant lately but I know he is under a tremendous amount of stress.

"Do I get to come with you?" I ask realizing how desperate I sound but I don't care.

"Of course. Go have lunch with the girls we leave at nightfall." He places a soft kiss on my temple and dismisses me. The whole way to the kitchen my mind goes a million miles an hour. My nerves are shot already worrying about tonight. I'm terrified to meet Joseph even though I'm not scared of him, I know I'll be safe with Luca and his men.

"Hey stranger!" Lucy throws herself at me, guilt swarms me. I miss hanging out with the girls. Ever since I started working in the office with Luca I don't see them nearly as much only briefly at dinner.

"I miss you bitch!" I squeeze her tightly before letting her go. I plop on the counter and talk to her while she starts cooking lunch.

"My my look who decided to join us!" Rita smacks me playfully on the shoulder making me yelp in surprise.

"Easy! I bruise like a peach!" I gasp rubbing the spot she just hit.

"Where have you been?!" Serenity shrieks closing the distance between us wrapping me in a bone crushing hug.

"That man hogs you all to himself! That selfish man but if you tell him I said that I'll deny it!" Lucy winks shaking her head in disbelief even though I can see the playfulness on her face.

"Not that I blame you because Y-U-M! You lucky bitch!" Rita flicks her tongue and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Shut your mouth he is mine!" I point a warning finger at her even though I know she is kidding.

"Girl please he doesn't see us the way he sees you. We have all tried to win him over and nope nothing then you come along looking like a damn supermodel and claim him as your own. We don't stand a chance!" She fake pouts and I throw my head back laughing.

"You're kidding me right? Look at you guys and then look at me! I look like a scrub next to y'all." I gesture back and forth between us.

"You underestimate how beautiful you are, though we have all tried for his attention he has never looked at anyone the way he looks at you. He's in love with you." My heart thumps faster inside my chest. Luca claims I'm going to be his downfall but he will no doubt be mine.

"I know." A small smile spreads across my face. I love that stupid man more than I've ever loved another person.

Lucy made lunch and we piled at the kitchen table and ate together teasing and laughing at one another.

"Gio wants me to quit dancing." Serenity sighs a look of sadness forming on her face. She's totally smitten with Gio, has been for a long time but has never acted on it.

"He said he doesn't want guys looking at me anymore. I tell the guy how I feel about him when I'm drunk now he thinks he can tell me what to do!" She groans throwing her head back in frustration.

"Wait what did I miss?" I arch an eyebrow and she fills me in. One night a few weeks back she got drunk at work and when the club closed she blurted out how she felt about him and now he wants her to quit dancing.

"So he likes you too?" I ask and she nods a deep blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Well do you want to dance?" I ask and she shrugs as if she isn't sure or doesn't care.

"Not really but I don't want to stop just because he told me too." She sighs picking at her food.

"Agh, you don't want him to have that power over you. I totally get that. Talk to him, make a compromise together." I suggest and she nods clearly torn up about it.

The rest of lunch we ate and teased one another, it was nice having my time with the girls. I made a mental not to do this more often because I needed female interaction instead of just naked time with Luca, not that I'm complaining but still.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow! Same time." I wink and skip to our room to get ready. My nerves returned ten fold. All day I shoved the thoughts of what is going to happen out of my mind. I wanted to have a good day with the girls and we did. We ate lunch and painted our fingernails and toe nails and then did face masks. We spent the whole day catching up and making fun of one another like we were normal girls having a normal girls day.

I slipped into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black loose fitted off the shoulder top along with a pair of knee high black boots. I threw my hair in a ponytail and called it quits.

"You ready love? Everyone is in the garage waiting for us." Lucas demeanor calm and honestly I'm not sure if that eased my worries or intensified them. I climbed into the back of the suv the same way I have several times but everything about this time feels different. The atmosphere tainted with so many emotions. My nerves were haywire making me fidget in my seat. I was bouncing my knees up and down while picking at the skin around my fingernails.

"Easy love." Luca pulled me against his side making me instantly calm down. The car ride seemed to drag on forever and I couldn't wait to get out of the car, I needed to be on my feet. Finally the car came to a stop and I practically bolted out of the car after the guys.

Climbing out of the car I looked around we were standing outside of a club. The music was thumping so loud you could hear it outside of the building. The club was in a deserted part of town. There were a few cars parked outside but mostly the lot was empty too. An eerie feeling wrapped around my spine and sent chills throughout my body.

Luca grabbed me and pulled me against his chest placing his forehead on mine holding me against him tightly as if he was afraid to let me go.

"I love you Olivia." I felt his body tense against mine and that didn't sit well with me.

"I love you Luca, always." I wrapped my arms around him tightly squeezing him to reassure him how much I love him. He told me to trust him so that's what I'm going to do. Trust him.