1.ill be waiting

You ran as fast as you could, pushing branches that got into your way. You had fallen just before and sprained your ankle which was definitely failing you at this point, you could hear your friends calling out for everyone on the walkie's but you couldn't hear your name. You almost hesitated on getting back, you didn't have much to go back for, you were in the bunker while Bellamy was in space where he had fallen for Echo not you, even though you wanted it to be you, it wasn't and it wouldn't ever be.

You let sobs leave your lips, the excruciating pain erupted from your ankle each time your heavy footsteps connected with the dirt beneath you, you couldn't stop now that you've gotten this far. "one minute till impact. Bellamy get inside" Raven's voice called out through the walkie but you could hear it coming from the speakers out the front of the ship, you were close, so damn close.

Bellamy's eyes searched the treeline, waiting for your body to appear, he wasn't leaving you behind not this time. He would die for you if he had to. "Bellamy, we can't wait any longer" Echo placed her hand on his shoulder but he didn't budge.

"Bellamy! If you love me then you'll get on that ship" He shook his head, turning to Echo. A tear slipped from his eye, slowly sliding down his cheek as he looked at her.

"I'm not getting on that ship without her" It was obvious what he meant, Echo knew that he always loved you but he didn't ever think he would die for you, she knew that he wouldn't do the same if she was out there so Echo sighed nodding before entering the ship knowing that her and Bellamy were over. Just as Bellamy looked back at the trees, you came running out of them. Limping slightly but none the less running.

He didn't waste a second to run towards you, tears falling from both of your faces soon mixed as you jumped into his arm's, you didn't think you would make it "30 seconds, Bellamy, Y/N, get inside now!" Bellamy quickly moved your position into his arms as he ran towards the ship, as soon as you both entered the doors closed.

He didn't stop moving before strapping you both into seats, you were so glad to be okay and Bellamy by your side. "Why did you stay"

He looked at you as if it was the dumbest question in the world as if you thought he would leave without you. "why wouldn't I stay"

"Because you have Echo and Octavia, you'd be fine without me" He chuckled, leaving you confused but you froze when he suddenly turned placed his lips onto yours, as much as you felt bad for Echo you couldn't help but kiss him back but soon you pushed him away. "Did I forget to mention Echo?"

"We broke up because I told her that I would die for you. Because I love you Y/N. I always have"

"Then why didn't you tell me before. But you know what that doesn't matter right now because I love you too Bellamy" He smiled, placing his lips back on yours