44. im here for you

STORY CREATED BY fangirlinganditwonders

The pain was getting worse with every step you made, you were not so far from your town when your legs failed because of the wounds, probably some nerves were injured, and you had to start creeping using all the strength your arms could have. You were done, every cut you had was bleeding making you lose so much blood, and you couldn't walk or move in any way.

You took your last effort to sit and lean on a tree. Your eyes started to look at everything your own people had done to you. Your pants were all dyed red because of the blood, your t-shirt as well. Your arms were full of bruises and bleeding cuts.

A thought of yelling for help crossed your mind, but it was not a good idea, maybe if they hear you, they would go and finish you. The only thing you could do was start crying.

When you decided to help the sky people you know what you were doing, that it was very dangerous, but you couldn't help yourself from helping them, their situation was extremely unfair. They felt from the sky, thinking they would be alone on the ground and suddenly they started to get attacked by your people, getting some of them killed and without any chance of making peace because your people were too focused on the sky people breaking in their territory.

Head resting on the tree, eyes closed and tears still falling from them. You tried to relax, make your last moments being less painful, to forget the pain you were feeling.

"Y/N?" You heard someone calling your name and tried to open your eyes but your vision was blurred. "Y/N!" When she approached and crouched by your side you could recognize it was Octavia. "For God's sake what happened to you?" You tried to say something but then you fainted.

~

Remote sounds and diffused voices were the only thing you could listen when you woke up. You tried to move but even the trying of opening your eyes hurt.

"How is it going?" A male voice, but you couldn't recognize who was it.

"The wounds on her arms will heal, slowly but they'll heal..." This one sounded right by your side and you could ensure it was Clarke.

"And... what about her legs...?"

"She has severe injuries there; some nerves are really damaged... I don't know... She will have to try"

With a fear growing on your stomach you felt asleep again in pain.

~

Sweat was all over your body while you were feeling cold. Your breath was heavy and your mouth was half opened. With a little effort you finally opened your eyes and saw the roof of a tent. When you tried to move your fingers you didn't know if they were moving or not, because you couldn't feel anything.

"Don't" You heard Clarke's voice "You have to rest, don't try anything. Right now you are very weak and even the smallest movement could open your wounds again."

You obeyed and didn't try to say or do nothing but your eyes closed tightly while the tears started to appear again.

~

Two weeks had passed since the sky people took you from the woods and Clarke healed, or tried to heal your wounds. You found out you were staying at Bellamy's tent. He had been always a mystery for you, when you wanted to help the sky people the first times he suspected it was a trap and didn't want you in the camp or near them but you proved him and most of the people you were trustable.

"Can I try today?"

"I don't know Y/N" answered Clarke.

"Please, I hate to stay here, laying all day. I feel useless and sick, I hate it, I can't be like this anymore. Please Clarke."