30. bloodbag part one

STORY CREATED BY ravewood

The room was hunting. A huge captive room that held hundreds of lives in cages. Your people were locked away in cages as some sort of animals. We were used as as blood bags for these people.

The cage you were kept from the others. Most of us were sorted by blood type but you were the only one that was O negative. Anyone could use your blood, so the drained you. You sat in your cage, your back resting against the metal rods. It was cold but yet you felt hot. Your skin was pale but it was so dark in here. It seemed as you had no energy for anything.

They brought in some new ones. But one wasn't of your people. His skin was tanned, he looked healthy. You don't remember the last time you've seen anyone look so healthy. Just as the guards left he started to push against the cage trying to get free. Another one of your people told him to stop, that they took the wild ones. They took the ones who still had will to fight.

"Stop." You yelled out to him knowing this wasn't going to go well for anyone of us if he kept being that loud.

"Who are you?" You asked as you gripped the bars of my cage looking out to him. He was not a grounder, he was not one of us.

"Bellamy Blake, I am from the 100." He said looking out to you. He had never seen someone so perfect as you. Even with bruises and all you seemed to captivate him. Your (Y/e/c) eyes were so deep in color that made him shiver in delight.

"The 100?" You asked intrigued by the man in the cage.

"We came from Space, from the Arc. Are people where at war with yours but now we are in an alliance against these people. We are going to get you all out." He said as he kept pulling at the cage door.

"There is no way out." You said before dropping back against the metal. That's when they came in. Everyone was cowering away in their cages but you stayed still. They came to your cage, quickly pulling you out by your arm. You didn't even fight back, not anymore. They quickly strapped you up and plugged you up on the machine.

They were about to grab the girl next to the new guy but he made a scene so they took him instead. They shot him up to knock him out and quickly strapped him up next to you. Your eyes rolled back as you felt yourself getting weaker then you already were.

"Stop struggling." You told him as you finally came too. He was already trying to break free. But then this girl walked in. Told him she knew his people and that she was going to help him. It got worse when a guard came in. A fight quickly broke out. You swung your body in a fast motion as you gripped on to strap that held you in the air by your leg. Just like that you ripped the strap flipping down to the floor landing harshly on your feet. The blood was dripping slowly out of your arm as you ripped the needle out. The guard was pushing Bellamy against the cages. With all the strength you had left, you jumped on top on the guard twisting his head.

"Thank you." Bellamy said as he pulled you up. But you couldn't stand on your feet, it was all too much. The adrenaline has long run out and everything in you started to give out.

"Oh no you don't" Bellamy said as his hand gripped your hips to keep you up.

"Go be the hero." You told him as you pushed your hands off of you.

"Come with me." He said unsure of why he was even asking himself.

"I can hardly stand." You said rolling your eyes at the foolish man who came from the sky.

"I am not leaving you in here. And I need your help." He said as he pulled the guards uniform on him.

"You need to go to your people. I have to stay with mine." You said as you placed a hat on top of his head.

"I'm going to come back for you and your people." He told you as he grabbed a wrap and pulled it around your arm.

"Be ready to fight a war." He told you before letting his eyes fall down your body.

"Don't do anything stupid." You said back with a smile growing. It's felt like years since you smiled, since you felt happy. This odd heroic sky boy made you feel happy. He gave you hope that maybe everything will change. That you'll be free one day.