42. flowering

STORY CREATED BY fangirlinganditwonders

Spanish literature class, one of your favorite ones. Thanks to your marks, you and one of your best friends, Jasper, were attending this class with a higher course.

"Have you answered all the questions we got as homework?" Jasper asked, making you laugh.

"Oh, not again Jordan"

"What do you want me to do? Monty bought the new game yesterday and we had to try it! Be comprehensive this time please." You laughed even more showing your homework to him.

"I'm going to make a homework routine for you, and this time I'm completely serious"

"Sure" he said with his characteristic smirk.

The class was about to start when he entered the room. You watched him talking with his friends, you couldn't avoid it, you liked Bellamy Blake and you didn't even know why. Bellamy's eyes met yours, and as always it happens, you quickly broke the contact.

"There's you asshole prince"

"What do you want me to do? I can't decide who I like or not. Be comprehensive this time" You impersonated him making a dumb voice.

~

"She always does that" Complained Bellamy when he sat down

"Accept it Blake, for a damn time, maybe she doesn't like you back" Murphy said getting comfortable on his place and preparing himself for the little nap he was going to take in that class.

"No, it can't be. I mean, maybe she looks another way when I look at her because she's shy."

"Whatever you say"

"I'm so grateful for having a friend like you Murphy" the aforementioned just smirked ironically.

During the class, between note and note the brunet looked at you, just to see if he could catch you looking at him again, but it didn't happen. He was sitting a few rows behind you, where he could see your table partner joking and talking to you. It didn't make him jealous, he knew Jasper and you were just friends, but he could not help but want to be him. Bellamy wanted to approach you somehow, but every idea he had he thought it wouldn't work.

~

"Are you going to the excursion next week?" Clarke asked during the lunch.

"Excursion?" You asked "Where?"

"The city of light" you looked at her, not knowing which place was that "The museum that opened last summer. You know, teachers have been planning this for many months"

"Oh yes, I think I know that place" Monty started "Is it that museum that has many buildings?" Clarke nodded "I know which one it is"

"Excuse me, but I still don't know what you're talking about"

"Wait, I think I have it right here" Clarke said while she was looking for something inside her bag. Finally he gave you a brochure.

"City of lights,

the ultimate museum of them all.

Visit all of our galleries, each more interesting and exciting than the previous.

Come and see what else can you learn about...

-Biology

-Technology

-Art

-Literature

-Psychology