37. class

STORY CREATED BY octavia-marie-blake

Getting up in the morning was tough, today especially. It's the middle of winter and your energy level was below zero, just like the weather. The only thing that made going to school appealing was Bellamy Blake.
It had started a few weeks ago. Though you shared a plethora of classes with the tan, freckled boy, it was plain obvious that he didn't know you existed. Of course he didn't, how was a popular hottie meant to care about a less popular, less hot girl?
Exactly.
It didn't add up.

That's what fuelled your initial reaction when Bellamy decided to sit next to you one day. Honestly, you were kind of afraid - completely intimidated. What the hell is a cute boy doing sitting next to you and smiling like that? Caught off guard with blushing red cheeks, you said hi.

The rest, as they say, was history - awkward, intimidating history. Which is ironic since you're currently sitting side by side in History class. It's the last class of the day. With your feet tapping against the floor, you listen to your teacher, wishing you were back in the comfort of your warm bed.

When the bell rings, you let out a sigh of relief. "Finally." You smile, Bellamy watching you the whole time. He smiles too. "I thought this class was never going to end."

Bellamy packs up his things, placing them into his backpack. "Now we can actually talk." He widens his eyes for a split second, referring to how strict Mr. Kane is - when he's teaching that is. WHen he's not, he's one of the best people to talk to.

Kane catches Bellamy's eyes, his arms crossed slightly as he heard him. "Well, if I let you talk then neither of you would learn anything."

"I already don't learn anything." Bell shrugs, his signature smirk placed on his lips. Bellamy's scores show the opposite, he's never gotten anything below 80% in History.

Kanes face says it all. He looks at the tall boy, unamused yet with a slight smile. "Mhmm. Sure." He states, turning back to his briefcase. "Go home. Both of you." He gives a small smile, gesturing to the door.

Looking to Bellamy, you both leave with your bags upon your shoulders. You head to his car and he opens the door of his sleek, black jeep. You can't help but admire him as he walks around the front of the car. The quiet doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. It makes you think. Even though the two of you basically come from two different worlds, somehow you've both found each other.

Bellamy notices your expression. "What're you thinking about?" He smiles. The car roars to life.

"You," You reply. Your eyes meet with Bellamy's and he lets the smile on his face grow larger.

"Really?" He chuckles, pulling out of the car park and onto the street.

"Yeah. We're so different. When you talked to me I literally thought it was a dare." You laugh, eyes leaving him to look out of the window. You watch the school pass by as he makes the familiar, ten minute drive to his house.

"Oh, really?" He sounds more surprised now. You just nod, he glances at you. "No way," He shakes his head, his foot placed on the break gently as the light turns from yellow to red. Now he looks at you fully, his hand resting on the steering wheel. "Why?"

"Well, I mean," You begin, looking at the lights before you in case they change. "Look at you. You're so handsome and pretty popular and I only have like two friends." You laugh, smiling to yourself. When you notice how he's looking at you, you're frozen. His eyes are wide, the creases between his eyebrows are slightly harsh. His eyes are on the road ahead. He looks hurt. "Don't get me wrong, I'm more than glad it wasn't a dare."

"Just because I'm popular doesn't mean I care about being popular." He states, his tone not as much mad as it is slightly cold.

The red light stares back at you as if it's taking long on purpose. "I know you don't, you're an amazing person, Bell. I just didn't know that back then."

"I like you. A lot." He replies, turning to you. The quiet song playing on the radio fills the small silence, "And I don't want you to think that's a joke. Because I think I'm falling in love with you."

The light turns green. He drives. "I think I'm falling for you too."

You don't notice but Bellamy's heart aches - in a good way. He turns, smiling before he looks at you. He doesn't say much, just nods. Neither of you know what to say. You love each other. That's enough. You reach his house. The driveway is empty, no ones home.

The car is silent as you both sit there. In a few seconds, you make a decision. "I know that I'm in love you." You turn to him, giving him a small smile. "Just so you know."

He can't help but smile. He looks at you, crows feet prominent around his eyes. For a few seconds, he's just holding back happy laughter. When he quickly opens the door and rushes out, you're confused. He runs to your side and swings opens the door.

"What're you doing?" You laugh, taking your seatbelt off and facing him directly.

His replies comes in a kiss on your lips. His hands rest on your hips as he presses his lips against yours. The kiss feels different. It's love. Your hands brush his cheeks and you kiss him back. Bellamy's stands between your legs and his lips continue exploring yours. "God, I'm so glad I said hi to you that day." He admits, his eyes roaming along your face before he places a stray kiss to your neck.

You leave a kiss on his lips before you reply. "Me too."