27. my name on your lips

STORY CREATED BY im-a-writer-right

"Y/N!" Bellamy called out as you looked away from Murphy's ridiculous dancing to see him flipping through the small book in his hand. "Did you get a look at this?" He asked as you furrowed your brow realizing you had picked the same book up earlier.

"Uh, not really. Just saw the first pages." You took the book from his hands and stood in front of him, letting him peer over your shoulder and pulling you close to his chest.

Trees and plants give us shade. We need them every day. When the stars align and the forest wakes, it's time to run away.

"Y/N?" Bellamy whispered into your ear as you glance up into the sky, seeing the red sun lighting up the sky before flipping the pages on the book.

For two days, heaven is hell and friends are foes.

"It's not a nursery rhyme." You said, turning over your shoulder to look at him before Clarke and Echo joined you both, looking down at the book as well. "It's a warning." You barely managed to get the words out before Murphy was screaming at the sky, your one way off this damn planet leaving you stranded. "Bellamy-"

Emori's shouts cut you off as she attacked Murphy with a knife. The four of you were running up the hill to pry her off of him but not before she managed to put the knife in him. "He'll do it to you!" she was shouting as you held her back, locking eyes with Bellamy as he helped Murphy. You shook your head opened the book to where you left off earlier.

So few are safe once they're exposed.

"It's in the air." Clarke said as you both exchanged worried glances, watching Emori's erratic behavior as she struggled against Miller and Jackson.

Once you all figured out there was no way out of this "disease", as you dubbed it in your head, keeping each other separated seemed like the best idea. You were handcuffed to a wall in the same room as Bellamy, Clarke, and Murphy, three of you were watching each other carefully but you chose to keep your eyes on Bellamy, who kept his head turned to keep a smile on his face wanting more than anything to jut reach out and take your hand but he couldn't.

"Hey. It's gonna be alright Y/N. We'll get through this Princess." He assured you as you smiled, loving the way your name sounded as he spoke to you. It was the only sound that could soothe you whenever you needed it.

"I know." You whispered and shared his smile, stretching your fingers out in his direction like he did. "I love you." You said and Bellamy returned the saying before Murphy groaned, making you chuckle. You knew he was just teasing with you since he was such a secret romantic, trying to get you and Bellamy together since he realized you liked each other. No one but you ever really got the chance to see that side of him. Time seemed to go by a lot slower as Murphy and Clarke got into an argument, both Bellamy and you trying to diffuse the situation as no good could come out of it.

"Make it stop!" Miller shouted from another room, making you all stand up worried.

"I got to get up there now. Y/N, my key please?" Bellamy said as you let out a small groan.

"Fine." You tossed him his key, "But I'm going with you. Give me my key." Bellamy knew better than to argue with you as he pulled your key out for you to unhandcuff yourself and you both left the room fast. Miller was still shouting when you got up there and Bellamy let Jackson go to help him but it was the wrong move as Jackson attacked you both, cutting Miller's arm before Bellamy used the tranq on him and you used yours on Miller letting them both fall to the floor. Bellamy pulled you into his arms, checking you over as he mumbled your name over and over again in your ear before you both left the building, heading back down to your room and Clarke told you Murphy cut through his cuffs and you both uncuffed her.