45. city of light

STORY CREATED BY cxddlyash

Arkadia has been a little stranger than it already has been after Jaha miraculously showed up. It's one thing that Pike and his goons are jeopardizing our lives by going to war with the grounders, but being told that the City of Light is real and all you have to do is take a chip? No, no way I'm believing that shit.

Jaha has already talked to many of the people here about it, most of them fascinated by the idea of their pain being taken away, but suddenly backed down after Raven stepped in, dissing the idea.

I watched Bellamy from afar as him and Pike were having a couple of drinks, sighing a bit as I shook my head, can't believe that he took his side. After all we've been trying to do, earning the grounder's trust, those two screwed it up and now Bellamy barely speaks to me. It's heartbreaking honestly, the guy you've been pinning on since you landed on the ground a few months ago not giving you the time of day. Well not as much as he used too.

Someone sat down in front of me and I looked over, mentally cursing myself as Jaha sat across from me, a creepy smile on his lips while his fingers were laced together. "Hello, Y/N," he stated, almost sounding monotone as I gave him a small smile.

"Jaha, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I questioned, looking the ex-Chancellor as he chuckled quietly, pulling something out of his pocket before placing it down in front of me. The chip, of course. "Look-," I started, but he held up his hand, cutting me off.

"Let me talk. I know you're skeptical about it. You and Raven both, but if you take this-," his finger tapped the milky colored hexagon, "-you won't feel any more pain. Wouldn't you like that? To not feel the pain of the ones you lost in Mount Weather? Or the ones you lost because of the Grounders? Or maybe you would like to escape the pain of being invisible to Bellamy Blake," Jaha stated and I narrowed my eyes at him, scoffing.

"Pain makes you human," I growled, shoving the chip towards him before getting up, walking away from him when I heard him speak again.

"I know she's strong. Don't worry... we'll get her to come around eventually." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, looking back at him to see he's sitting alone, no one around him. What the hell...

I reluctantly joined Kane's alliance with Lincoln, Octavia, Abby, Harper, Miller, and Sinclair agreeing with them that Pike needs to be stopped before we're all slaughtered or we cross a line that can't be undone. Marcus and I were sitting in cargo bay where the Rover was parked, silently watching Sinclair make his way towards the vehicle, going to attempt to fuck with it.

My eyes went to Bellamy as he walked into the area with two other guards, walking straight towards Sinclair as his eyes made contact with Kane's. A breath hitched in my throat as Sinclair was arrested, gulping my eyes went towards Kane, seeing him looking at Bellamy with wide eyes. This needs to stop.

"Bellamy!" I called out, getting out of my seat as I made my way towards him. His eyes met mine, his face falling a bit as he diverted his direction towards Kane, coming to me instead.

"Hey, I can't talk right now," he muttered and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well, too bad. We're gonna have a little chat," I demanded, grabbing his forearm, leading him to a more secluded spot. I bring him to Raven's workplace, not seeing her anywhere before as the door closes behind me. "What are you doing?" I asked, frowning at the tall freckled man in front of me.

Bellamy furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side. "What are you talking about?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips, a stance he does a lot.