𝓉𝑒𝓃

HANNA

I inhale a deep breath as I stand outside of the pizzeria. Ethan and I agreed to meet and then go inside, it's just easier that way. I fix my hair a few times to make sure the wind doesn't ruin it. I straightened it, hoping to keep it looking fresh and nice.

I quickly glance down at my outfit. I really love the combination of the bodysuit with the high waisted jeans. I hope Ethan likes the look. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I check the time. 5:06.

"Hanna?" A deep and unexpected voice suddenly says.

My eyes lift up from my phone, causing a hurricane to take over my stomach. I make eye contact with gorgeous brown eyes that have a light tint of hazel in them.

"Ethan." My breath is taken away as I stare at him. He's real. Holy shit, he's in front of me.

"Sorry, I couldn't find any parking." He laughs as he steps closer to me. He's wearing a white hoodie paired with black jeans and sneakers.

"It's okay, you're here now." I smile as he stares at me.

"Shit, you're sexy as hell." The words tumble out of his mouth as he eyes me up and down. He always calls me beautiful, so hearing him call me sexy is unexpected.

"Thank you." My cheeks heat up as I stare at him.

His eyes meet mine and my body gets hot. He smiles brightly as he looks back toward the pizzeria. "Let's go inside, I'm starving."

"Me too." I laugh as he leads me into the restaurant.

The aesthetic is really pretty, everything is red. The tables, the brick wall design, the neon lights. So many people from campus come here to hang out. We quickly get a table in the back corner, which is a lot more private.

"What type of pizza do you like?" He asks me.

"Just plain with extra cheese, I'm basic." I shrug with a chuckle.

"Sounds good. We can get two slices of that."

I nod as he rises to his feet.

"What do you want to drink?" He stares down at me.

"Coke, please." I grin.

"Coming right up." A low smirk forms on his lips as he rushes over to the counter.

I take this moment to let out a deep breath. He's extremely attractive, which leaves my thoughts jumbled. He runs circles around Noah, which makes me wonder why he's so quiet on campus.

Ethan eventually comes back and places a large slice of pizza in front of me. "This pizza is huge."

"Right? Their slices are always so big." I chuckle as he hands me my coke. He sits down across from me and smiles. "I can pay you back."

"Please, it's a date." He smirks.

I lightly chuckle while nodding my head. I'm starting to feel a lot more comfortable around him, like I usually do when we text.

"This looks delicious." He holds his pizza up to face me.

I quickly grab my phone and take a picture of him looking down at the slice. I do this on Snapchat, so I can send it to Cassidy and Noah. They keep saying he isn't real, but he very much is.