𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

HANNA

I spray the refreshing perfume over my collarbone, finishing off my look for the evening. My outfit is now complete and I don't hesitate to step back and admire it. The flashy flapper costume is absolutely stunning. I'm in love with the shoulder less black mini dress that is layered in cascading tiers of gleaming black fringe. My matching sequin headband totally completes the retro look.

The red boa sits perfectly over my arms while my gloved fingertips fix the pins in my hair. Of course I put it up, I wanted to capture the twenties vibe as much as I could. This has got to be my favorite costume yet. I'm ready to shimmy to a hot jazz beat and gawk at my incredibly sexy date for the evening.

Feeling satisfied with my look, I exhale a deep breath. I'm nervous to enter the frat house again, and I'm even more nervous to see what stunt Noah is going to pull. He's still butthurt that I no longer throw myself at him. He doesn't have power over me anymore, and he hates it. Every girl on this campus treats him like he's some high-end celebrity and that's what he strives off of.

The knock on my door snaps me out of my trance. Butterflies awake in my stomach as I grab my clutch and rush over to the wooden material, practically falling in my heels.

I quickly open the door, and a gasp hangs out of my lips. There he is, right in front of me. Grayson Dolan wearing a black button up shirt with white suspenders and a matching white tie. Black dress pants and slacks take up the lower half of his body. To top it all off? A black fedora is on his head.

"You look-"

"No, you look stunning." He cuts me off while gulping. His eyes rake up and down my entire body. "I'm ready to take you out on the town, Daisy." He smirks while licking his bottom lip with his tongue.

"Well, I'm ready to party it up with you, Mr. Gatsby." I smirk back at him.

"And I'm ready to leave both of you here and head to the frat party by myself." Ethan's loud voice calls from the hallway.

He steps into my view and I can't help but laugh. He's in head to toe UChicago attire, literally. A backwards snapback is covering his dark locks, a varsity UChicago football jacket is placed over his white t-shirt. The dark ripped jeans really give him the whole 'frat boy douchebag vibe.' My favorite part of his costume is the dark sunglasses covering his deep brown eyes.

"Wow, Ethan. Noah is going to be impressed. You actually look like one of his frat brothers." I laugh while stepping into the hallway, closing my door behind me.

"If Noah goes near any of us tonight, I might just have to swing at him." Ethan scoffs.

"I won't let that happen." Grayson plants a sweet kiss on my lips before taking my hand in his.

My fingers feel warm from the long gloves covering them, but Grayson's touch just made it even more intense. The three of us head out of the building and make our way to the off-campus frat house that is directly next to the university.

The last time I was there, Ethan was my date and had serious tension with Noah. That feels like a lifetime ago. I squeeze onto Grayson's hand, feeling so incredibly blessed to have him.

He leans down and softly brushes his warm mouth over my ear. "You're so fucking beautiful, Han."

His words cause fireworks to go off in my body. The way this boy makes me feel should be illegal.

"Do you think anyone is going to say anything about the dating app?" Ethan lowly mutters while looking back at us.

"They better not." Grayson says with a clenched jaw.