𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

HANNA

The low knock coming from my door makes my heart burst with joy. I quickly stand up from my comfortable spot on the bed and rush across the room. Swinging the wooden material open, I'm met with Grayson's wide smile.

My eyes automatically rake down his body. He's wearing a tight white t-shirt and ripped denim jeans. There's a major difference in his arms, they're a lot broader from two weeks ago. My jaw is on the floor from his appearance.

"Oh my god, Gray." My hazel eyes move up to his face, staring into his gorgeous orbs. "You look great."

I awkwardly glance down at the oversized sweatshirt that I'm wearing, along with a basic pair of yoga pants. I suddenly feel way too underdressed.

"Thank you, beautiful." He steps into the room and glances around it.

"Wow, the gym is really working well for you. How have you been feeling?" I close the door and walk closer to him.

"I feel amazing." A genuine smile crosses his lips. "Working out everyday has really helped me, it's a form of therapy." He slips his sneakers off and places them near my night stand.

"I'm so glad." I happily reply and take a seat on my bed, scooting close to the wall so he has room.

"So, Gatsby?" He sits down next to me, stretching his legs out.

"I already have it set up." I giggle while adjusting my laptop. "Sorry if this is an uncomfortable setting, I don't have a tv in here."

"It's perfect." He mutters while keeping his eyes on me.

I tuck a piece of loose hair behind my ear and lightly blush. The way he's staring at me is making me melt. These past few weeks have been pretty incredible. Grayson and I really formed a strong bond and are very open with each other.

"Okay." I nervously answer while looking back at the screen.

"You look fucking gorgeous." He whispers with a gulp.

"I have no makeup on." I laugh and glance at him again.

"So what? You have natural beauty, you don't need all of that crap on your face anyway." He fires back at me.

I lightly furrow my eyebrows while peering into his eyes. I can't help the laugh that escapes my mouth. "Well, damn."

"What?"

"You're extremely confident, it's nice." I admit, feeling proud of him.

"I told you, I have a new outlook on everything now." He smiles while placing a sweet kiss on my cheek.

A blush forms on my face as I play the movie. I scoot closer to him and he immediately wraps his arm around my shoulder. The minute the film starts, I can't break my eyes away from the screen.

"What do you honestly think about this version of the movie?" Grayson randomly speaks.

"I think it's unique." I answer while glancing back at him. "Plus, I think Leonardo DiCaprio was a good choice for the role."

"I like it, but it seems odd to have music from present day. Like, having a Jay-Z song is just weird. It takes away the entire setting of the twenties."

"I get what you mean." I let out a deep breath while looking at the screen. "This version is definitely way more modern."

"You think? Beyoncé is on the soundtrack. I didn't realize she was around back then." He teases and I hit on his chest. I'm shocked at how hard it is. Man, he tones up fast.