𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

GRAYSON

Hanna stays silent the entire walk back to her dorm. The tears finally stopped, but I can tell this is breaking her. Fucking Noah. I don't know why he can't just leave my girl alone.

When we enter her room, she places her clutch on the desk and takes off her headband and heels. Her entire body is shaking with fear.

"Hanna." I softly say, stepping closer to her. "It's okay."

"It's not. He continues to humiliate me every chance he gets." Her voice is flat as she looks up at me.

"He's not worth your tears, baby." I whisper while placing my hand on her cheek.

"It's still embarrassing for you to see." She mutters under her breath.

I heavily disagree. She has a beautiful body, but I definitely didn't want to see her exposed for the first time through a phone screen. "It doesn't bother me because I know you're a good person. In fact, you're the best person I know."

"My slutty past keeps ruining our relationship."

"Nothing is ruined at all." I shake my head and lift her chin up. My entire voice softens once I look into her eyes. "I love you just as much today as I did yesterday."

Her eyes widen as her mouth opens in surprise. "You...you love me?"

"Of course I do. Actually, I'm in love with you. So the next time Noah makes you feel worthless, just know that I am in love with every part of you." I confess my feelings to this beautiful girl. My beautiful girl.

"I love you, too." She says while draping her arms around my neck. "I love you so much, Grayson."

My entire body lights up the second her mouth is on mine. I wrap my arms around her waist to pull her closer to me. Her heart is beating rapidly against my own.

God, I love the way Hanna kisses. It's not sloppy or hurried, but skillful and slow. I tilt my head and drive the kiss deeper, and moan when the minty flavor of her hits my tongue.

"Han." I mutter while pulling away from her.

"I wish I had done everything on earth with you." She mutters a quote from her favorite novel. "I wish I could change my virginity."

"It's okay that you can't." I remind her.

"But you deserved to have it. I wish I met you last year." She lets out a sigh.

"I want to show you how much I love you." I lustfully whisper while pressing my forehead against hers.

"Wait, you want to-"

"Yes, I do." I cut her off before inhaling her sweet perfume.

"I want you to be one hundred percent ready." Hanna deeply looks into my eyes.

"I am." I nod before kissing her again.

And just like that, I'm consumed by Hanna Thompson. We fall onto her bed, with her landing directly on top of me. A million thoughts are rushing through my mind as we begin to slowly undress each other.

My shaky hands pull her dress off, throwing it across the room. Her fingers unbutton my dress shirt and she helps me wiggle out of it. We passionately kiss as we continue getting naked.

Before I realize it, we're just in our underwear. I can't help but stare at the perfection in front of me. Losing my virginity is something I have been waiting for. I never thought a girl would care about me enough to even look my way, and now here I am.