𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

HANNA

Life is good. It's wonderfully, amazingly, scarily good. This weekend was everything I dreamed of and more. Grayson and I confessed our love for each other and shared such an intimate moment that I will remember for the rest of my life. I'm so in love with him and will never get tired of saying it.

My favorite days are when I see him in class, like today. I quickly finish getting ready for English, throwing my notebook into my bag.

My eyes shift over to my advertising textbook. I make a mental note to catch up on the readings that I missed last week. This semester is slowly but surely starting to kick my ass.

As if on cue, right before I'm about to head out the door, Cassidy enters the room. I swear she always pops up out of nowhere.

"Han." She sucks in a breath, making direct eye contact with me.

I'm still extremely pissed off about what happened at the frat party. We haven't talked since the incident, and I know she heard about what happened.

"I'm late." I sigh while walking past her.

"Can we talk?" She pleads.

"If it's about the party, then no, we can't." My blood is getting thicker by the minute.

"It is about the party." She steps in front of me, trying to block the door. "I heard about wh-"

"I am not talking about it." I angrily grit my teeth. "Noah humiliated me in front of everyone. It was mortifying."

"If it makes you feel any better, I had no idea that was going to happen." She starts to play with her manicured fingernails.

"It doesn't. I'm sorry, but I'm officially done with that frat house. You'll never see me there or around any of you ever again." I say coldly while pushing past her.

"So, what are you saying? You're going to drop all of your friends because you have a boyfriend who's eventually going to get too hot for you?"

"Excuse me?" I angrily turn back around.

"A lot of girls were checking him out at the party. His popularity is going to skyrocket and then you're going to realize he just used you." She crosses her arms over her chest.

I can't believe she just said that. This girl used to be my best friend, now I have no idea who she even is.

"You don't know anything about Grayson or our relationship." I quickly fire back.

"It's just a possibility. I mean, he already hurt you once. Who says he won't do it again?" She simply shrugs her shoulders.

I can't listen to her ridiculous theories anymore. I'm over this conversation. "Goodbye, Cassidy." I flatly respond before walking out of the dorm.

God, I'm so mad. And late, for that matter. I quickly rush across campus, the cold air brushing against my face. Cassidy's words keep burning in the back of my mind.

How dare she say those things when she doesn't put in any effort to try to fix our friendship. She just doesn't want to accept the fact that I'm no longer her little party or drinking buddy.