𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

GRAYSON

I tap against Hanna's door with my knuckle before taking a tiny step back. My skin tingles when she's revealed to me, immediately taking my breath away. All she's wearing is a simple sweater with jeans, but she looks gorgeous.

I've never seen such a beautiful girl before - until I met Hanna. It blows my mind that she's my girlfriend. How I managed to make a dream come true? I still have no clue.

"Okay, not fair." I whisper while sucking in a breath.

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows and looks down at her outfit, thinking something's wrong. Little does she know I'm admiring her beauty.

"How do you always manage to look so good?" I let out a small chuckle.

"Shut up." She playfully rolls her eyes while closing the door behind her.

A goofy grin is plastered on my face as I gently grab onto her wrist, stopping her from continuing down the hallway. She spins around and bumps into my chest. My hand automatically goes to her cheek as I lean down to kiss her. Her soft lips connect to mine and I hear her lowly gasp into my mouth.

She slowly pulls away and looks up at me through her soft hazel eyes. "I'm really excited for our date."

"Me too." It's my first date, so I thought of a special place to go. Hanna is clueless, which is the goal.

I take her hand in mine and lead her outside. It's already the third week of October, so the weather is getting cooler and cooler as the days pass. I open the passenger side door of my car and she slides right in.

A smile stays on my face as I walk over to the driver's side and dip my head into the vehicle. The engine starts up and we head off to our date.

"Did you go to the gym today?" She asks while looking at me.

God, the way she looks at me makes my heart explode. Is it normal to feel this way about a person?

"Of course." I smile and keep my eyes on the road.

"I'm so proud of you." Her low voice tells me.

"It's all because of you, Han." I glance at her blushing cheeks. "You know that, don't you?"

"It still amazes me that I have such an impact on you." She honestly blurts out, never taking her eyes off me. "Because I feel the same way."

"Really?" I say, almost surprised.

"You actually care about me. You treat me like I'm some princess and-"

"You deserve to be treated like that." I cut her off.

"I felt like I didn't." She gulps while looking down.

"No, I refuse to let you question your worth." I shake my head and glance back at her. She looks so vulnerable and fragile. "Don't listen to Noah or any other asshole male who made you feel this way. You are so perfect, sometimes I think I'm dreaming whenever I'm with you. Me? I'm a nobody, but you? You're everything."

She immediately leans over and kisses my cheek, making it turn a light shade of pink. "You aren't a nobody, okay? You're somebody that I'm blessed to have in my life. We balance each other out. We're a pair, and quite frankly, the perfect one."

"So, you don't regret being my girlfriend?" The anxiety seems to always make a small appearance in my body, especially around Hanna. It's not as bad as it was, but it didn't fully disappear forever.

"Of course not, it's the best decision I ever made." She smiles while placing her hand over mine.

The secret location I've been driving to is finally in our view. Hanna keeps her eyes glued out the window as I drive through a dirt path in the woods. I found this place a few years ago after having an anxiety attack. I needed fresh air and a place to calm down.