𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜

GRAYSON

The loud music shakes my core as I continue doing push ups in my bedroom. I have been studying and doing schoolwork all day and didn't have time to stop at the gym. I refuse to miss a day of working out. Sweat drips down my face as I lift my body up and down. Only a few more to go. I keep my breathing steady as adrenaline pumps through my veins.

The loud Post Malone song that was blasting through my speaker suddenly cuts off. I instantly turn my head, seeing Ethan standing in my room.

"Are you trying to blow out your eardrums?" He blinks a few times, staring at my sweaty body.

"I need my music at a high volume." I say while letting out a sigh.

"Jesus, you're going to blow this house up from the first cord of Rockstar." He shakes his head back and forth.

"I didn't have time to go to the gym today. I studied all morning and I'm getting Halloween costumes with Hanna in an hour." I take the water bottle off of my night stand and pour it down my throat.

"For the frat party?" He lowly smirks.

I asked him to go with me yesterday, and he didn't hesitate to say yes. I know my brother too well. "Yeah, you're still coming, right?"

"I guess I'll make another appearance." He shrugs his shoulders. "But if I see that Noah prick again, I will not hesitate to rip his head off with my teeth."

"I'll be right there with you." I groan just thinking of that asshole's cocky smirk.

"I would be scared if I were him. Pretty boy doesn't know what he's in for." Ethan laughs while hitting on my muscular chest. "Look at this, rock solid."

"All thanks to you and your chest workouts." I give him the credit.

"You tone up way faster than I do." He playfully rolls his eyes. "And your arms? Shit man, it won't be long now."

"What won't be long?" I tilt my head while taking another sip from my bottle.

"Until Hanna jumps on your dick."

I nearly spit out my water. "God, E. Could you be anymore annoying?" I lightly cough while putting the bottle down.

"I'm just saying. It's bound to happen, especially since you're more confident in your body." He throws his hands up in defense.

"I'm waiting for the right moment." I let out a deep sigh.

"That's good. You want to make sure it's special for her, she's only been with assholes." Ethan scoffs to himself.

"I really care about her." I slowly nod my head.

"You're in love with her, I can tell." He calls me out.

I don't respond, I just stay quiet as I stare at him.

"Whenever it happens you know it's going to be amazing. Especially when real, developed feelings are there." He tries his best to give me advice.

"I should get in the shower now." I gulp and walk over to the door.

"Don't overthink it." He advises.

"I'm not." I nod my head and look back at him. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us to look for a costume?"

"Nah, I'm going to the party dressed as a UChicago student." A sly smirk spreads across his face.

"Oh, the irony." I roll my eyes and head for the bathroom.

Once I strip off my clothes, I get into the shower. The hot water hits my sore muscles, automatically relaxing them. I take in a few deep breaths, already feeling my skin heating up. Ethan's words about sex are getting to me, in a certain way. Ever since I got off my medication I've been so goddamn horny.