𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

HANNA

My finger presses into the doorbell of the Dolan household. I'm really excited to spend my Saturday night cuddled up in Grayson's bed, watching old 80s movies. Since our intense dinner with my parents last night, I can tell Grayson has been on edge. I suggested we have a movie night to lower our nerves. When the door swings open, I'm met with my favorite smile.

"Hey beautiful, come on in." He leans down to kiss my lips.

I giggle and step into the house, watching my boyfriend close the door. "Where's your parents?"

"They went to dinner and a movie with my aunt." He says with a smug smile.

"And Ethan?" I whisper while stepping closer to him.

"He's out with some of his friends from school." His smile turns into a smirk.

"So, we have the whole house to ourselves?" I wrap my arms around his neck and peer up at him.

"Looks like it." He says while slightly pulling my body away from his. "Let's go upstairs."

Well, I love the sound of that. With a deep laugh, he takes my hand and leads me into his room. There's a few DVDs displayed on his bed.

"Pick whichever one you want." He says with a chuckle.

"Aw, I'm honored that you're letting me pick." My eyes scan the selection, ultimately landing on Dirty Dancing. "Can we watch this?"

"I had a feeling you were going to pick that." He smirks while taking the DVD and setting it up on his tv.

"It's a classic. Maybe we should learn how to dance so we can do the big lift at the end." I clap my hands together in happiness, loving the mere thought of it happening.

"Easy, baby. I don't think that would go over too well." He laughs while lying back down on the bed.

"You're right. I mean, no offense, but you're no Johnny Castle." I tease while adjusting myself next to him.

"Yeah, cause I'm better." He says while staring at the screen.

I don't hit him with another sarcastic comment, I simply let his ego inflate by letting him think I was being serious.

The opening credits fill the screen, and I lean my head against his shoulder as I focus on the tv. Grayson softly rubs his palm over my arm in a light, teasing caress. This is making it incredibly hard to only concentrate on the scene in front of me.

Halfway through the movie, he leans down and kisses my neck. I don't say a word because a sigh slips out of my mouth. Goosebumps appear on my skin, and when he rests one hand on my thigh, a jolt of heat runs though my body.

"What are you doing?" I murmur.

His lips travel along the length of my neck. "This movie is boring."

I playfully roll my eyes at him even though he can't see it. He's too busy tormenting me with his mouth, planting wet kisses on the side of my throat. Arousal starts deep in my core and spreads through my body.

Every time his lips kiss a new patch of skin, I shiver with pleasure. When his tongue tickles my jaw, I turn my head toward him and our mouths meet in the hottest kiss on the planet. One of his hands cups my breast over the thin material of my sweater, and the jolt of pleasure makes me gasp in satisfaction.

"Is this okay?" His deep voice asks.

"Yes." I shiver at the thought of him stopping. Everything he's doing feels so fucking good.