Chapter 18

( Smut warning! Oh god... I'm so sorry if it's bad!)

Eugeo's POV

I'm in Kirito's house. I'm in Kirito's house. I'm in Kirito's house!
"Sorry for intruding." I said.
To be honest it's not what I thought it would be, I expected a bit more mess... but I guess since Kirito's sister often visits she cleans up his mess.
I looked around, there wasn't much to see really, it was pretty ordinary and small. I wonder if Kirito's sister is home? Not that there's a problem with that or anything...
I looked over at Kirito, who was messing around with the thermostat. I realised that I could see my breath, it was that cold in here?
Kirito smacked the wall, and I quickly turned around.
"What is it Kirito?" I asked, a bit confused, he turned around and gave me a lopsided smile.
"Looks like we're gonna have to get close... there no heating oil left." Kirito said, I blushed slightly.
"There's no problem with that..." I replied, my voice quite. Kirito took me upstairs, and opened a door to his bedroom.
"One sec, I think it's a bit messy in here." He said, walking in without me. I heard quite a bit of rustling, and things were being thrown around, of course Kirito has a messy room.
Wait I'm about to go into his bedroom.
I turned around slightly, waving my hands in my face. I couldn't think like this, but if it was too happen... I wouldn't mind.
"A-are you done yet Kirito?" I asked, trying to avert my mind of such thoughts.
"Nearly- gah!" Kirito exclaimed, i heard him trip over something.
"Don't die in there." I said, laughing slightly, there was just a grunt in response.
I hadn't laughed properly in a long time, Kirito was the first person to make me genuinely happy... I really hope it doesn't end, I don't know what I would do without him, probably something stupid.
The door opened abruptly and I was greeted with a flustered Kirito, I looked around the room, it was pretty much what I expected from him. A shelf was to my left, it held his books, games and consoles on it, there was also a gaming set up and his bed. You could almost call it a bit boring, I was expecting there to be posters on the walls too but I guess not.
I walked over to his bed, sitting on the edge patting the space next to me. Kirito didn't hesitate and sat beside me, placing his hand on top of mine.
My heartbeat sped up, and there was a weird pain in my chest. I craved more of him so badly...
I looked towards him, and put a hand on his soft cheek, I moved myself a little closer. Our faces were inches apart and Kirito had closed the gap, the feeling of his lips against mine made my blood pump faster, probably to a place it shouldn't...
I felt his tongue brush against the small gap in my mouth, I gave him entry and I felt his tongue explore my mouth with a strong desire. I pushed myself further towards him, our tongues now battling for dominance, it was difficult to contain myself and our saliva made me slip countless times...
I pulled away, gasping for breath, and I opened my eyes. Kirito was just a red as me, but his eyes seemed to beg for more.
I swallowed the lump in my throat, the fear of making a fool of myself nearly made me cry, but I don't care right now. All I want is Kirito, closer to me, touching me in places he shouldn't...
"Eugeo..." Kirito whispered out nervously.
"What is it..?" I answered, worried I did something wrong.
"You can put your scarf and jacket over there if you want..." He said, pointing at a hook which was by the door, it had his school bag on it.
I pulled myself away from him, immediately missing his touch once again, and removed my scarf and jacket. This small break gave me a moment to think...
If I take this any further, when I leave this house I might not be a virgin... do I really want to do this? I think I do... being with Kirito just felt right, I wouldn't mind having sex with him...
I was now just in my T-shirt and jeans, I think this is the first time Kirito has seen me without long sleeves.
That's when realisation hit me.
What would he think about all my scars? Would he hate them? Would he think I'm... gross? I couldn't bare the thought of him hating me, will I be able to trust him to not judge me?
I guess we'll find out...
I sat back down on the bed, and pushed myself back so I was leaning on the wall. Kirito joined me, and leaned onto my shoulder. I wanted him so bad right now...
"Kirito..." I started, looking everywhere but him.
"Hmm?"
"It's cold..." I said, squeezing his hand gently.
"Well let's get in the covers then." Kirito said, moving around to get under the duvet. I hesitantly joined him, our bodies were now pressed against each other. I felt his hand on top of mine, I decided to move a little closer.
We were close, but not close enough... I craved his body so much...
"Are you still cold Eugeo?" Kirito said, sitting up slightly.
"Well kinda..." I replied.
"M-maybe this'll help..." He whispered.
He leaned forward, and sat up quickly moving himself on top of me. I had to stop myself from flinching away, since his body was so close to my...
Kirito stopped my train of thought as he sunk further down, passionately smacking his lips against my own. I kissed back, just as rough, I moved my hand up his back, fighting the urge to pull him even closer.
Kirito started moving his kisses down my jawline, I turned my neck to the right, giving him even more space to explore. He moved to my neck, kissing and sucking in certain parts trying to find my soft spot.
I let out a shaky moan, making Kirito stop. I opened one eye, it was slightly watery, Kirito just smirked.
He found my soft spot.
He sucked and nibbled, definitely leaving a mark... his hand moved over to the hem of my T-shirt, I let him pull it up and over my head, shortly after he did the same.
We both paused and admired each other's bodies, Kirito was a lot smaller than I expected him to be, but there were faint muscles which made his figure more toned and fucking hot.
I saw him looking at my scars and got a bit worried, his face seemed to falter, but then he smiled.
"You're beautiful..." Kirito said.
I felt his hand move up my chest wrapping around the back of my neck.
He pulled himself towards me once again, resuming the action of kissing my neck. He slowly moved down my torso, kissing almost every space. I felt his lips brush over my nipple and I let out a shaky gasp, he took this as a sign and kissed it teasingly before starting to suck on it.
I moved a hand over my eyes, and clenched my jaw. How could I still want more? I let out a quiet moan, and Kirito started to move lower.
He kissed me all the way down to the waistband of my jeans, that's when he stopped and looked up at me in a way of asking if it was okay to continue. I hesitated, then nodded.
Kirito started to remove his own jeans, and I did the same. We were both just in our boxers, and Kirito moved down on me again.
His hand would occasionally brush over my member, adding to my growing hard-on... he was definitely teasing me on purpose, and he knew what I wanted.
"Eugeo, do you want to take it further?" Kirito whispered while kissing my neck, his voice sent shivers down my spine.
"I mean... Y-yeah..." I stuttered out, looking away.
"Okay. Here you'll need this to prepare yourself..." Kirito said, and passed me some lube. I blushed madly, and took it off him.
"I'll be in the bathroom... call me if you need anything Eugeo..." He said and walked off, most likely to prepare himself too.
I looked at the lube, this is really happening huh?
I opened the container and added a generous amount to my fingers, now was the worst part... I pulled down my boxers, and slide my hand down into a place I've never been before.
Cold...

Kirito had just walked in after I'd finished, while he was standing up he dimmed the lights. It made the situation a bit more comfortable, Kirito wouldn't be able to see my flustered face in full HD...
I saw Kirito remove his boxers and he moved himself back on top of me, my heart raced and I opened my legs slightly.
"Your desperate Eugeo..." Kirito laughed out, moving even closer. He started by kissing my abdomen, and moved even lower, my breath hitched as a I felt Kirito wrap his cold fingers around my member.
He started to move his hand up and down, making me even harder. He continued kissing every part of me, licking certain places which made me moan. Kirito's hand started to move faster, and I was nearing my climax.
"K-kirito..." I moaned out quietly. Kirito suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes.
"Say it again..." He said seductively, I closed my eyes, Kirito continued rubbing his hand up and down, attempting at making me say his name again.
"Agh- Kirito..!" I moaned out, keeping in the liquid that so desperately needed to be released.
"Do it Eugeo..." Kirito said, speeding up the action.
I released, moaning loudly, the white fluid sticking to my stomach. I immediately felt a wave of fatigue, and closed my eyes breathing quickly.
"Hey don't fall asleep just yet... it's my turn." Kirito whispered out, he was pouting and poked my face. I opened my eyes once again, seeing Kirito sit up.
I got the message and opened up my legs, Kirito lifted them up and put them on top of his shoulders so they weren't in the way. Now that I think about it, Kirito was pretty good at this...
"This might hurt Eugeo, so tell me if you want to stop." He said in a serious tone.
"Don't worry, I'm ready..." I replied, moving myself into a better position.
I felt Kirito grab onto my waist with one hand, his member was in the other. He pressed the tip against my hole teasingly, which made me gasp quietly, this is really happening.
He pushed himself in slowly, I instantly sat up, keeping in a loud yelp, the pain was unbearable. Tears welled up in my eyes and I fell back down, Kirito hadn't moved.
"A-are you okay?" He said, moving his other hand into my waist.
"Y-yeah... just let me get used to it." I replied, gritting my teeth.
Kirito had been there for a while and I finally looked up at him, nodding towards him.
He started to move in and out slowly, I let out a moan. The pain I felt was quickly replaced with pleasure, and I craved more of it.
Kirito was still being slow, and I needed him to speed up.
"Kirito... y-you can go faster." I stuttered out, he just nodded and increased the pace.
Our breathing was heavy and uneven, Kirito had increased his pace and kept going until he had reached my good spot... it took him a while to find.
Kirito was going so fast, the bed was banging against the wall and I could feel my eyes roll back into my head. He hit it, after one of the biggest thrust he's given I moaned too loud.
"Eugeo I'm gonna-" Kirito huffed out, and he started to speed up, hitting the spot nearly every time. He released into me, and he gurgled out a wobbly moan.
He pulled out, making me feel a bit empty, and landed on top of me. We were both breathing heavily, sweat stuck our bodies together.

That's one way to warm up.

——