Chapter 5: First

LISA'S POV

I was finishing the last adjustments and putting away the lights while Ruby Jane was changing. It was an exhausting day, this morning I got a last minute call from a family asking me if it was possible for my team and I to come to their house for their family photos. Of course I accepted and I certainly wasn't going to refuse the price. Imagine me just getting up from bed and getting ready to sleep in since I had nothing planned for this Saturday morning. I had to take a shower in 2 minutes and call the whole team and tell them to be ready in an hour. Personally, I hate last-minute changes, but I've been used to them for a long time.

I looked at the time that was displayed on the corner of the screen, in an hour my friends were supposed to arrive. Jisoo sent me a message to warn me that I didn't need to prepare anything because she and Rosé were in charge of snacks while Bobby was in charge of drinks. She said they really wanted to have a birthday party for me because they felt guilty for not coming last time even though I told them it wasn't a problem. I was thinking that I hadn't heard that someone was behind me. I flinched when I felt hands resting on my shoulders and starting to massage me.

"Why are you so tense while you're working?"

"I don't know... probably because I'm very focused?" Ruby Jane she continued to massage me by placing her hands on either side of my neck. I was thinking of stopping her but it felt too good, I didn't know she had this talent.

"Feels good?" I just nodded, my head was already fallen and I just closed my eyes to appreciate the feeling. She now slipped her nimble fingers over my head, pressing lightly as I moaned.

"Mmmh yeah there..."

"Lisa, stop moaning because it turns me on." I shoot my eyes wide open when I heard what she said, "I'm serious. When I heard these sounds it sends vibrations through my body. In short, I get horny easily." she naturally said. Honestly, I've never met a girl who was so confident to come out with that kind of talk. 

"Is it so serious?" I asked in a funny tone to avoid making it uncomfortable between us. Since we had cleared the situation up, we became closer and I enjoyed having her around.

"Yes, wanna see it?" she said in a mischievous tone, I couldn't see her face but I could feel that her voice had changed.

"Oh shut up and keep working!"

"Is that how you talk to someone who just gave a massage for free?" she placed both her arms on my shoulders and looked at me by frowning and giving a playful smile. 

"Spit it out, what do you want in return?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"You."

"All rig-what?" I think I got all red because I felt my ears burning.

"Damn ma, you're blushing."

"Sh-shut up. Come help me move the table, the others are coming soon." I quickly changed the topic of conversation because I didn't want it to get out of hand. I don't know why I feel a strange feeling, but I had to stop. Then everything went back to the way it was before and we acted as if she had never said that. Maybe I have to get used to the idea that Ruby Jane is a very playful person and that it's just her personality.

Ruby Jane went home to change because she wanted to put something more fancy. Bobby arrived first because he had finished his shift earlier than expected. He took the opportunity to stop by the store, he brought back various drinks, more specifically alcohol. I warned Yaya and Lia that I might be coming home late tonight because I was going to have a few drinks with my friends. I wanted to take them with me, but Yaya preferred to stay home with our daughter. Deep down, I just want her to spend time with them because since we've been married, she rarely sees them and sometimes complains that she misses the time we were all at university together.