Chapter 39 : Rosé

LISA'S POV

Yet another day, sitting at the back of the seat at my desk, filing my different files on my computer and checking my schedule to make sure I didn't have important work. I hadn't moved from my office since this morning. Sometimes I only come to the office to sort things out because I feel that my team has the skills to manage the work. I am truly grateful to each of them. It is clear that they are a big part of my success today and I can never thank them enough to be so full of energy even during the most difficult days, they have never abandoned me.

I was reading my last emails where a customer who was the head of a company asked me to be their photographer on his daughter's wedding day. He had given me all the details of the event but also the price he was willing to pay me. Then, it was simple appointment requests that I immediately transferred to the team for them to handle. 

It was almost 3 pm and Rosé was still not there. She had asked me to help her choose the pictures she could hang in the restaurant and to make some adjustments. She and Jisoo spent a lot of time perfecting the design of their restaurant. It is a bit like their temple that they considered very sacred because it was what allowed them to support themselves. Until now, I still wonder how Jisoo could agree to make a seafood restaurant instead of fried chickens. I guess we're able to do everything for love or else I don't see any other explanation. Unless Rosé forced her to the point where she no longer had a choice. Chaeyoung can go from the sweetest girl to a scary animal. I remember the time Jisoo broke her vase that her father brought back on a trip to China. Rosé had not spoken to her for weeks that Jisoo had to travel around the world to find a similar one. But even though she can pretend to be top in their relationship but, as soon as Jisoo asks for something, she goes straight to work without asking any questions. I don't know if it's called being whipped or submissive.

After a few minutes of reflection, someone knocked on the door. Rosé entered on tiptoes as if she had come to steal something from me. 

"Hi honey." she smirked. When she told me she was dating Jisoo, I realized why everyone thought I was dating Rosé. The reason was that she gave the same nicknames to everyone. However, with me, she was purposely annoying me, that's what friends are for, I guess. 

"Stop calling me like that and get your ass over here, I don't have all day for you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Manoban's grumpy today, what happened? You and Yaya had a bad fuck or?" she jokingly said while she dropped her bag on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up, Chae. You're supposed to arrive more than an hour ago and you ask why I'm in a bad mood."

"Oh come on, Manoban! In my defense, I was normally on time except that Jisoo wouldn't let me go... she got horny and I couldn't say no." She whispered almost on the last part, a slight pink tint appeared on her cheeks. I made a disgusted face, just imagining Jisoo and Rosé doing things that are not very clean gives me chills. It's never a pleasure to see your friends in action, believe me.

"Whatever. Let's begin or we'll spend the whole evening in the studio." I took a second stool in the next room and sat on it because the one in the office was Rosé. She needed to have full access to the computer and be comfortable otherwise the Madam is unable to focus.

"Can I connect to the WhatsApp on your computer? Because I sent the files to myself since I couldn't find my USB key."

"Of course. While you download your files, I'll go get us something to drink and munch on. Is it okay for you to have a squeezed orange juice with a chocolate fondant?"

"It's perfect my love."

"Call me like that one more time and I'll poison your orange juice." I threatened her before closing the door behind me when I heard Rosé shout, "You can't do it because you love me too much and besides, I'm too beautiful to die!"