Chapter 54 : Bittersweet [M]

RUBY JANE'S POV

"Prove it then," I whimpered against her plump lips. I knew I had lost to her as soon as her eyes pierced mine. I put so many barriers in the last few months that it was enough for her to look at me and I would break them. The mood in the room had turned into a thick sexual and nervous tension. I looked like a little virgin who was just waiting for someone to guide her for her first masturbation and to tell her that wasn't a sin. Her wet tongue that tickled my lips as it forced to come in and meet the environment it used to find itself in. She didn't need to nibble on my lower lip so I could let her taste every part of my mouth.

"You have no idea how much I missed the softness of your lips," she said with a hoarse voice as she unzipped my skirt and let it slide over my legs. Her huge hands, which could make me wet just by looking at them, grabbed my ass by massaging them generously. I took off my wool sweater which gave me a studious high school style as she looked at me with hungry eyes. She moistened her lips by running her skillful tongue over them. If I wasn't so aroused, I would have ripped off her shirt, but I was, for the first time, selfish. I wanted her to focus on me to give me all the pleasure I can get.  She wandered her fingers along my hips before stopping at the waistband of my panties, "I think we'll have to remove this in very soon."

"You should take it out in my bedroom," I laid my hand on the one that had stopped on my intimate part.

"As it should because you're soaking wet, babe," she rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. She was able to to do something cute when we were practically eyes fucking each other. I took her by the hand and pulled her down the hallway where my sleeping room was. The apartment was strangely subdued for a sunny and fresh afternoon.

Before I could turn around, Lisa had put her arms around my waist and kissed as she went up the neck towards the jaw. She licked and sucked behind my ear, this monster knew every weak spot perfectly well. 

"I want to pleasure you first, let me?" 

"Okay," of course, who I was to refuse such a request. I wondered if she wasn't able to read my mind or I was just very obvious what I wanted then, in this case, she was good at deciphering my emotions. In fact, I didn't know what she meant by getting me pleasure. Was she just going to lick me and fingering me until I ran out of voices to scream or was she going to try to impress me? I could continue to make assumptions only that I had blinked that I was already in bed with her. She had laid down against the head of the bed and I was between her spread legs. I was starting to see what she was getting at and why she hadn't undressed.

"Let me give you pleasure, let yourself go with my touch, I promise to do it well," she kissed the top of my head and left me to position myself comfortably. She unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor, a growl slipped through her lips. One hand was on my stomach making invisible circles while the other was playing with my hard nipple. She pinched it slightly, which sent a electric wave to me, "Since you left, there hasn't been a single night that I thought of you," she whispered in my ear and licked the lobe of it.

"Mmmh..." she played with both my breasts so that one would not feel neglected. My pelvis bucked every time her hand moved near my wet pussy. She still managed to tease me because she knew I wanted to, "Damn it Lisa..."

"We should take it slowly, babe or you already want my fingers inside you?"

"Oh my God, yes!" she finally dipped her hand under my panties. The warmth of her palm spread to my skin, which gave me an indescribable feeling. She slowly drew the slit of my pussy where she tapped on it which allowed us to hear how wet I was.

"See how wet you are when we haven't even started yet?" 

"Stop t-teasing me," she was just playing with my clitoris, but what I was looking forward to was for her to penetrate me with her long fingers. Seeing my frustration, she left a devilish laugh, but God, it was so sexy! As I hadn't had sex for weeks, I was more aroused than usual. So I decided to push her hand and she was obliged to fingering me. The moment she inserted it, a feeling of nostalgia emerged. In bed, my back against her chest, our hands under my panties and I, in a moaning mess with my eyes shut, that was the most erotic thing we could have had.