Chapter 20 : Enjoy

LISA'S POV

This morning, I woke up late... my evening was clearly intense. Therefore, I had to take a shower in less than 5 minutes because I also had to take Ruby Jane in my car. Fortunately, there was not much traffic, so we arrived well before the others. In the meantime, we decided to sit down and have coffee.  

I took a few glances outside to check if a member of my team had not already arrived when my eyes stopped at Ruby Jane's cleavage. She wore a turquoise blue crop top from Chanel that highlighted her generous chest. I'll never get tired of admiring her body. I always said a girl's abs were sexier to look at than the guys'. Ruby Jane's cleared her throat because I was probably staring at her too long. 

"Do you need help?" she graciously sipped her Americano coffee and put down on the table with a smirk on her face. 

"If you can just bring your face closer so I can admire it?" I playful said. If she thinks she's the only one who's confident in this little game, she's wrong all along. Except I spoke too quickly. She approached me that our lips were about to touch each other. I gulped when I saw her mischievous eyes.

"So we're getting confident, huh?" before I can say anything, she pecked me on the lips, went back to her position and continued to drink her coffee like nothing happened. I was starting to look around me to see if anyone had seen us. I suddenly became shy because I probably didn't expect her to do it in public. I'm stupid because we've already done more dirty stuff in public, so why does a simple kiss make me feel so hot? Fortunately, I received a message from Junhoe to let me know that the whole team was already there and that they were waiting for me otherwise I would stay quiet with red ears not knowing what to say. 

"Let's go, they are waiting for us." 

"Everyone has their passports and tickets?"

"Yes!"

"Cool, let's go line up."

After checking in and putting our luggage in the hold, we were heading to where we were supposed to get our plane. Some of the team members had decided to stop by a few stores as we had some time left. Ruby Jane forced me to go to the Victoria Secret. I think she was trying to kill me. She decided to buy lingerie because she claimed she didn't take enough for the trip. I saw the look on some of them when they saw Ruby Jane take me by the hand. I didn't have time to react, but I knew they would talk about it among themselves because they are real gossipers.

After a few purchases, we would sit in the seats waiting for them to call us to board. Ruby Jane was showing me some videos on her phone when someone stood in front of us. 

He wasn't alone, but accompanied by the other two idiots. 

"What do you want, Mino, Dong Ho, Johnny?"

"The three of us thought you two might be hungry so we bought you a few packages of chocolate candy and water bottles." Mino said giving the plastic bag to Ruby Jane with furrowed brows. 

"Thank you for your kindness and thinking of us, but I'm on a diet. So, chocolates are not a good plan. I think you should rather share this between you and the others." their heads broke down into a few ounces and I refrained from laughing. They had just been rejected by the chick they'd been liking since last month.

"Since she doesn't want it, I'll take it." Junhoe ripped the bag off and went to join the others.

"Yah Junhoe the hoe, give it me back!" they ran after each other like kids that I was almost ashamed of it. Remind me again why I hired those idiots? I was laughing when I felt she was staring at me.