Chapter 35 : Act

LISA'S POV

Suffocating weather, I was sitting in front of the fan to lower my body temperature. In recent days, it has been a heat wave across the country. No one wants to leave home because as soon as you step out of the house, it's like entering an oven. Besides, it didn't improve my mood at all and I made people around me feel it. Yesterday, I lost patience with a member of my team because he just misplaced the lights when this kind of small detail never bothered me. But it was worse with Yaya, I was totally cold and bitter with her than sometimes I felt guilty.

After dinner that night, I didn't talk to her much. She was always trying to start a conversation but I always ended up answering her with yes, no, all right, okay. I couldn't help it, but I felt angry. Actually, I shouldn't make it a deal because she had every right to invite friends, but I was pissed off because she hadn't told me who was coming. The plan was only to bring Ruby Jane because she supposedly wanted to get to know her while the rest of the evening she talked to her friend Mina. 

It makes me think she's really playing with Ruby Jane but Yaya wasn't that type so I still don't get it. 

Because of this terrible heat, we decided to close the studio today because there was no one there. So I took the opportunity to give the team a few more days off because the temperatures were not about to drop. I kept modifying the studio's website and checked my phone a few times to see if I had received any messages.

Nothing.

I haven't seen Ruby Jane since that stupid dinner because I had a thousand things to sort out so we limited ourselves to a few calls and messages. I had planned to see her today except that she told me that her parents landed last night and that they were planning a family day in Gwangju. I was glad that she could spend time with her parents, who I sincerely think are amazing. Ruby Jane, or should I say Jennie or maybe mandu, was absolutely adorable when her parents were around. She was no longer the powerful woman who knows what she wants, but she turned into a clingy baby. I gradually realize that her existence has a huge impact on my daily life. I feel kind off  incomplete when I don't see her. Her face is enough to make me happy because despite her seductive appearance, her gummy smile was still my favorite.

But I shouldn't feel like this, right?

"Honey? Can you come in the bedroom for a minute, please?" Yaya asked me from our bedroom. The house was quiet today because usually there is Lia running around asking for this or that. She sleeps at her friend Zoe's tonight and doesn't come back until tomorrow morning. I almost forgot what it was like not having a child.

"I'm here, what's up?" I opened the door slowly, seeing that I had not had any answer from her. The light was dimmed and an unknown smell had settled in the room. I was literally shocked to find Yaya sitting at the edge of the bed wearing a black lingerie that I was sure she had just bought.

It was wrong, very wrong.

I hadn't moved a bit, I was standing near the door without really knowing how to react. She got up and walked slowly towards me trying to seduce me. It would have been a few months ago, I would have been definitely aroused.

But I wasn't right now and it's very very very wrong. 

"This is the best time to have a second child, don't you think?" she placed a few kisses on my neck. I let a groan slip by, which made her think I was turned on. In fact, I was making an effort to feel the chills I had to have with each sexual intercourse with my wife. I swear I tried to get horny by grunting and massaging her ass and I couldn't do it in vain because everything was out of line in me.

"Y-Yaya, wait-"

"I can't wait any longer, Lisa, we haven't done anything for too long... and I missed this too much." I almost screamed when she violently grabbed my crotch. She was quick to lower my jogger pant and my boxer. She didn't waste any time jerking me off like a thirsty woman.