Chapter 18 : Reward [M]

LISA'S POV

The champagne cork flew up in the air, following by the shouts of Jisoo who had just thrown the dinner party. Rosé and her three employees came up with trays filled with appetizers such as guacamole with tortilla chips and pepper olives. They decided to close the restaurant especially for me. They had already planned everything and explained to me that even if I hadn't won the contest, they still wouldn't have cancelled the party. Jisoo invited the other participants too because she thought it was more fun if there were many of us and then it was time to get to know each other. 

I was talking to a guy about his project that he had presented. He had asked me to give my opinion, which I immediately refused because I did not think I was in a position to judge anyone's work since I was still a novice in the sector. We exchanged some advice because we both had different experiences and it was very instructive as a conversation. 

I suddenly felt a hand lay behind my back and when I turned to see who it was, I saw Ruby Jane in her beautiful satin red dress that fit her like a glove. Indeed, she had been changing before joining us because according to her, she has a habit of having to change her clothes to adapt to each event. I don't even explain to you all the looks that came over her as soon as she stepped into the restaurant. One of the new photographers even had the nerve to ask her if she was single. She declined him kindly and a feeling of satisfaction overwhelmed me.

"What's the winner doing?" she whispered to my ear. Realizing our proximity, I instantly checked where my wife and daughter were. I was relieved to see that they were at the table talking with Bobby and Rosé. On Jisoo's side, she was far too busy getting to know people. So no one was paying attention to us... and so much the better. The guy I was talking to had already left us to join another group of people. He probably felt the tension between us that he preferred to leave, he did well.

"Nothing interesting... I'm just talking. You?" 

"I was just wondering what I could give to our great winner." she lowered her hand and came to caress my crotch. Drops of sweat formed on my forehead and a wind of panic overtook me. Fortunately, the lights were dimmed and we were located in a corner where it was difficult to see what we were doing, "tell me what kind of reward you'd like."

"We could get caught. Besides, my wife and daughter are here..."

"And doesn't it excite you to know that you might get caught in front of them?" she grabbed my crotch in her hand before giving me a massage. My legs were already shaking and I was holding back from not moaning.

"You're crazy, Ruby Jane." 

"Only for you, babe." she was about to dip her hand in my pants when we were interrupted by Rosé who had called everyone to come to the table because the food was about to be served.

Saved by the bell. 

Ruby Jane walked in front of me but stopped to whisper to me with a mischievous smile, "don't think it's over. The evening has just started." 

We were sitting on a long table and since I was the winner, Jisoo forced me to sit at the end of the table as if I were the host. Also, I was sure that Jisoo had intentionally made Yaya and Lia sit on my left and Ruby Jane on my right because when she pointed out the places, she wiggled her eyebrows and stuck her tongue out at me.

Stupid friend. 

The dishes were served by the restaurant employees. I think their names were Nayeon and Yeri, I rarely spoke to them because I didn't come to their restaurant often as I didn't have the opportunity. Everyone was talking and laughing, there was a great atmosphere. Until I felt someone playing footsie with me. With my eyes wide open, I immediately turned to Ruby Jane who was calmly cutting her rare steak. I was stunned to see that she had no reaction as her foot continued to caress my crotch, which was beginning to form a bulge. I was both excited and nervous, shifting uncomfortably in my seat trying to look normal.