Epilogue

THIRD'S POV

After 8 months of constant travel between New York and Seoul, Ruby Jane had finally finished packing her last box. Lisa and she had decided to have a distant relationship, but that wasn't exactly the right word because as soon as one of them had the opportunity, she would take a flight to the city. It often happened that they did not see each other for weeks because either Lisa was busy with her projects that Sungjae had proposed to her or Ruby Jane had to give a lecture for the presentation of her book. The success was unexpected, the autograph tour took place all over the city. The readers were delighted and some were already asking for a second book. So Lisa and Ruby Jane were always sending each other cheers and congratulations although they would have preferred to celebrate together but they were aware that these kinds of opportunities didn't happen often. In the end, they knew that a few days later they would be reunited again and that they would have plenty of time to tell each other about their adventures. 

That day, when they both have to get together. Lisa was only able to stay a few more days, but duty called her. Upon her return, she and Yaya officially signed the divorce papers and shared custody of Lia. Bobby was part of the contract and it ended well between the three of them. Concerning Lia, it was necessary to say that she was a lucky child because she was surrounded by a good environment. Once she spent her days with her aunt Rosé and Jisoo, sometimes with her mother and occasionally with Bobby. They took time to get to know each other but it was not complicated since Lia already liked him before. Lisa and Yaya knew that they had to take it easy and that Lia would certainly understand the situation one day. 

"Hello Daddy," Ruby Jane threw through the phone. Lisa loved the surname and she couldn't hide it. 

"Hello, baby. What are you doing? Are you done with your boxes? I would have liked so much to be with you to help you pack your things, but Sungjae didn't give me the choice," I sighed.

"Don't worry, my father hired a few men to come and get the boxes and put them in the truck. There's not much left for me to do but pack my luggage," she explained, chewing on her chocolate bars that she had recently been eating regularly.

"You know, you look like a good snack," she said. It's something they've been enjoying doing for some time, flirting with each other through Facetime. The first thing when these two saw each other was to eat each other and spend the day in bed. It was normal for both to be frustrated as any couple would want to stay together and there are times when Lisa or Ruby Jane feels the need to do it. So they found a way to make this craving go away.

"No, Lisa. I won't sex call now or show you my tits. I still have to pack my things," Ruby Jane said severely. She knew it would be difficult to control herself especially since she really didn't have time, although she felt slightly aroused when she saw Lisa licking her lips.

"Oh come on! You touch yourself or masturbate and I jerk off, that's fair enough, right?" Lisa tried to make the deal interesting. She was really horny because it was going to be two weeks since they last saw each other, which means zero physical contact and it drove her crazy. Lisa was already thinking about what they could do dirty when they got home? Maybe check the strength of the dining table and a good fuck with Ruby Jane on it will be a good way to test the effectiveness.

"I didn't know you had become a sex addict," Ruby Jane laughed when she saw the frustration and dramatic suffering that Lisa had.

"I swear, as soon as you set foot on dry land, I'll take you from behind until you can't jog in the morning," Lisa had that evil smile on her face again that gave Ruby Jane the shivers. It was so frightening and sexy at the same time. But not wanting to show that it was having an effect on her, she changed the topic before she stripped off her clothes and fingered herself in front of the camera.