Chapter 24 : Reverse

LISA'S POV

Yaya and Rosé were immersed in their discussion about horse riding that the food on their plate didn't budge since then, unlike Jisoo who got up for the fifth time to help herself to the buffet. Seeing that the evening was far from over and I didn't have an appetite, I thought maybe it was time to talk to Jisoo. It may sound weird, but I needed her advice when she would be the last person to give it. 

"Jisoo, why don't we go see the deserts? Apparently they made chocolate fondant cake with a fruit salad." 

"No way! So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she dropped her fork and knife and got up without waiting for me. Yaya and Rosé continued to discuss how they should enroll in a riding class together. Unlike Jisoo, Rosé loved Yaya. She was the one who pushed me to make the first move. She found Yaya perfect because she had a good education, she came from a wealthy family, she was appreciated by everyone, the kind of girl that everyone wanted to have as a friend.

"Excuse me, but where are the chocolate cakes?" Jisoo asked the old man who wore the chef's outfit with his white hat that half covered his white hair. 

"We are sorry, but tonight there is no chocolate cake because it was last night. But we offer you a raspberry Bavarian with a vanilla sorbet." Jisoo turned slowly towards me with her eyes burning and she was ready to kill me with the spoon she had in her hand. 

"Don't you have anything to do?! Because of you, I could have finished my chicken, but I'm here for you to make fun of me by saying there's my favorite dessert." 

"Chill dude! Can you stop making such a big deal? I can't believe you're older than me, it's like I have a kid in front of me."

"Not only did you lie to me, but you also dare to insult me? How can you do this to me?" 

"Can you shut up for a few minutes and listen to me?" 

"Can we continue this conversation at the table so I can finish my food?" I didn't even reply that she was about to go back to her place. I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pulled her towards the Soda machine. 

"What the fuck, Lisa?!"

"Can you keep it down? I need to talk to you about something serious." I looked around to make sure there was no one there. I know my team well although I may like them but you have to admit that they like to snoop around in other people's business. 

"I'm ready to hear everything, but if you tell me you kidnapped someone and dumped the body in the canal, don't count on me to cover for you." 

"What? No, even if I had committed a crime, I wouldn't have told you, you dumb bitch." 

"I swear to you, if you insult me one last time, I'm out of here." 

"Stop being sensitive like Rosé, will you? Anyway, I need your help at last I need your advice because I'm lost and I don't know what to do..." 

"Tell me everything, God Jisoo is going to help you my child." she patted my head. If I wasn't serious I would smack her head. 

"I'm not going to go into details, but last night Ruby Jane and I had a misunderstanding. I mean, she's the one who misunderstood me."

"And what did you say to her?" 

"In short, she should never have slept with a guy who was almost twice her age when she had just turned 18. But what she understood was that I said she was a whore."

"And you're surprised she reacted badly?"

"Why? Shouldn't I have said that?"

"You know what you deserve right now? A chicken wing in the middle of your forehead that could be used as a landing runway."