Chapter 15 : VIP [M]

RUBY JANE'S POV

The room was filled with the smell of alcohol. They had decided to put on softer and more sensual music. Her hands went up my legs until they slipped under my dress. They finally stopped at my ass before shaking them hard. I would tilt my head to the side to feel all the caresses the tip of her nose was giving me in my neck. My body would catch fire every time I was near her. It was as if our two bodies were merging. My fingers slid between her hair, which I thought was beautiful, they were tinged with a metallic grey that suited her face so well. You don't know how fascinating it is to see that a someone's caresses and kisses can make you alive. 

Lisa changed our positions, I was lying on the couch with my legs slightly apart so that she could get in between. She looked at me with eyes full of desires and I fucking love it. She unbuttoned her shirt while looking at me from head to toe. It's true that I find it sexier than people look at me when we do it, but I guess when it comes to Lisa, everything's fine. Besides, my eyes never left her crotch for a second, where her dick kept getting harder. Let's just say we're even.

I didn't even realize I was naked that she had already crawled on me with a breast in hand where her agile tongue swept my nipple. Luckily I told Viktor to lock the door after he came to bring the shots because I knew how the evening would end. These are the advantages of being a VIP.

"Fuck. You are so sexy Ruby Jane." she said before kissing me hungrily. She's much more dominant and aggressive when she's drunk, but I'm not complaining.

"Take off your pants. I want you to put it in me now."

"Don't you want me to pleasure you first with my tongue?"

"I'm not patient enough for foreplay today." I couldn't wait any longer because it was already a few days ago the last time we fucked like animals. I needed my fix before I went crazy and I was going to get it now. She threw her pants down and then her boxers on the floor. I didn't even need to suck her cock as it was already hard and ready to penetrate me. She spat in her hand and came to lubricate the tip of her dick which was red. I took the time to admire the thing that stood upright and proudly between her legs. I've had partners before and honestly, no one has one as beautiful as Lisa. She was very hard and veined, perfectly sized to fill my pussy. 

"You're so damn wet every time for me, bitch." it was the first time she called me that and it was fucking exciting. The fact of speaking vulgarly during the act is a sign of domination and submission but above all a fantasy and Lisa has just revealed one.

"This bitch is always ready for you, Daddy." she groaned as soon as I called her like that and she took my legs to pull them apart. She guided her huge cock to the entrance of my vagina. An electric shock went through my body when she had just brushed my pussy's lips.

"I hope so because I'm going to tear your pussy and you won't be able to walk for weeks, baby."

"Oh god yes." 

 Her dick finally penetrated my pussy and we scream at the same time. We were not moving yet, we were enjoying the feeling it gave us. I felt that her dick was adjusting to my pussy whose lips were wrapping her. She started by moving slowly back and forth. I moaned with each slip, I was already sensitive when we had just started.

"It feels so warm to be inside you." she nibbled my earlobe and sucked my neck leaving me some marks that I'm sure I'll see in the morning. For my part, I didn't know what to do except moan and scream her name every time she hit me in the pelvis. With my eyes closed, I could hear all the dirty things she was whispering in my ear.

Fuck, rough, scream. 

I usually like to dominate my partners, but when Lisa is the one to do it, I feel desirable. It's like she's been waiting for me all along. The way she took the time to explore every nook and cranny of my body meant more than just sexual desire. Although we fucked hard and raw, I felt respected. She kissed in the valley of my breasts before taking them in her hands. She started massaging them and her slender fingers were playing with my nipples. My breath was getting heaving and my chest was raising up and down. She sucked them one by one so that no one would be left behind. She sucked me like a baby who was hungry and waiting to be breastfed by her mother. I can be Lisa's mommy whenever she wants, maybe a daddy-mommy role-playing game would be fun.