Chapter 37 : Suspicious

RUBY JANE'S POV

Once again, I woke up in a pleasant way and it is this kind of morning that I enjoy. After the long, intense night that I thought for a moment was going to blow up between us, Lisa ended up in my bed whispering dirty words in my ear. We quickly forget the sensitive topic. Before she decided to get up from bed and take a long shower singing childish music - and no, this time I didn't join her because it would be punishment for her to want to throw me out of her life when I was the one who decided here- I thought about what I could do today. I hesitated to go for a walk to the library and then read in a quiet place with my coffee as a companion.

Lisa was particularly childish and clingy this morning to the point of questioning if our session had disturbed her. I mean, we had fucked like wild animals, maybe during the act, she hit herself somewhere. That doesn't mean I don't like that part of her personality, it was just that I wasn't used to people being soft with me. 

It's normal Ruby Jane, it's because you say it out loud that you like it to be brutal and intense, so what do you expect?

When it was my turn to take shower, she wouldn't let me go for a second when she was covered only with a simple towel that hid the bottom. She was starting to giggle and God knows how much the vibrations of her laughter against my neck made my heart flutter. Honestly, I hated her for making me so confused, but I couldn't live without her silly head with her stupid faces, each as stupid as the other. It was just funny to think that we had a serious conversation and then had an intense fuck and ended up telling each other jokes and laughing together. Seriously, you have to explain to me what kind of relationship I have with her.

After several attempts to throw her out of the apartment, I finally gave up. In fact, I was just too embarrassed because every time she would say sweet words to me, I would end up being red as a tomato and not having the courage to look her straight in the eye and see her salacious smile, I would pretend to be irritated. 

Typical behavior of a teenage girl trying to hide her crush, great Ruby Jane. 

Before she left, I even asked her in a joking tone if she was not plotting something behind my back so that she could then torture me and throw my body into a dark forest. That's when I regret having to say that. She pressed me against the door by sliding her hand under my shirt and following the curves of my body. She then looked into my eyes and gazed at my lips, which consequently affected my breathing. The few words she said were enough to make my knees weak.

"If I had to torture you, it would be one of the pleasurable tortures where you'd call for help so much that I'd make you scream by destroying your pussy." 

I admit I have a small but really really really small fantasy that Lisa is fucking me hard and mercilessly in a gloomy place. Where I would beg her to stop but not give up until she has cummed as many times as she would have liked. Just thinking about it, I could feel my panties getting wet.

Yes, it's insane but we all have a dark side in ourselves. 

Anyway, I had to take a few minutes before I could calm down. I finally decided to go to a café in the area. It was a fairly spacious modern café where everything was served. I liked this place because it wasn't very crowded since it wasn't very well known, only people living around here knew about it. It was run by a 30-year-old couple, Woojin and Seoyeon. I admired this couple very much because every time I came here, I always saw them smiling and active. The doorbell rang as I entered and was greeted by Seoyeon who was making coffee for the young student who was working at the table with his ten books around him. While Woojin was taking a woman's order at the counter.