BELLA ✔️

Will holds my hand tightly, leaning over the rocky edge of the pool. "I'll be here the whole time. I know you can to this, Bella. And, you know, if it doesn't go as well as we hope, I'll be here for you then, too."

I smile up at him, "Thank you, Will. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you."

I look back at the hole in the ceiling, the moon inching it's way into view. My stomach flutters, but I quickly push the nervousness back down. "I can do this—we can do this." Cleo nods at the comment, Rikki continues to stare up at the hole, and Emma just smiles and fidgets with her fingers.

"Two minutes," Luke calls, grabbing Jess's hand. "We'll be getting out of your way." He snaps, and in seconds the two are standing on legs right beside Will.

The water begins to bubble and glow, but quickly stops. It's like a buffering video game. "You guys ready?" I call, raising my hands towards the moon. Emma, Cleo, and Rikki do the same.

Power begins to course through me, entering the air. It's as if water is churning inside of me, escaping through my body as a vapor. I watch as the bubbles begin to rise around us, swirling until they reach the moon and burst into blue colored water droplets. It begins to rain the glowing liquid, the pool filling and glowing just as it usual had before being destroyed.

Rikki calls out to Luke, "Is it working?"

I hear his voice, but can't see him. There's to much rain. "Yes, the moon is restoring the magic back into the pool. It's setting things right."

I can't help the smile that crosses my face. Everything's going to be okay.

The moon slowly starts to go out of view, taking the magical feel out of the air with it. I quickly look back at the others, who are just as bewildered as I am.

"Did it work?" Emma states, pulling her tail out of the water and into view. I breath a sigh of relief when I see that it's orange.

Luke laughs, "It seems like it, doesn't it? See why I told you it's not a very pretty color. No offense,"

Rikki lifts her tail out of the water, slapping her fluke on the surface. "I do miss that. Red really did suit me."

I pull myself onto the shore where Will sits, pulling him into a kiss. I've never felt so relieved in my life.

I have my legs back—I have my life back.