BELLA ✔️

TWO MONTHS LATER

The café is full of people, conversation filling the ocean scented air. I smile at Will, who is walking back to our table with two fruit flavored shakes in hand. He sits mine down, taking a seat.

"Thanks," I take a sip of the red colored drink. "It's wonderful."

"I'm really going to miss it." Will says, taking a sip from his straw.

I look around at all the people. The table in the corner where me, Cleo, Rikki, and Will had always come up with our plans. Our mermaid plans. Wether we were dealing with magical water tentacles, the effects of the moon, or just ordinary  teenage girl drama we had always stuck at each others side.

And now, as sad as I am to admit it, we are moving on. Cleo is bonding with Lewis once again. I'm almost certain she'll be going back to America with him when he returns. Emma has been spending time with Luke and his sister Jess, and Rikki along with them. 

Will and I are the only ones left in our home town, relishing in the memories we've made over the years. Soon, the two of us will be venturing out at sea. We've saved up enough money for a small house boat, one that will keep me dry when needed.

I smile at the thought. Me and Will free to do whatever we want—just me, him, and the endlessly blue ocean.

"Are you ready to start our adventure, Bell?" Will says, taking the last sip from his drink.

I smile as he grabs my hand, gently pulling me from  my chair. "I've been ready for this my whole entire life."

We walk out of the café, hopefully not for the last time, but I know we won't be back for a while. There are too many other places that we need to see.

There's so much that our future holds. So very much.