Prologue 1/3: Checkmate

During the event of a chess competition, which is held in every universes, there was an Octoling with fuchsia hair with a silver hearts besides her eyes and an Inkling with red hair wearing glasses, both of them were young at the age of 13.

Octoling Girl: You know, I hate you and you hate me.

Inkling Boy: Well, I have an army of Blood Ravens, and they can't be stopped, unless I die.

Octoling Girl: You ship Mario and Meggy, don't you?

Inkling Boy: (move a white chess piece and eliminate the black one) Yes I do.

Octoling Girl: I am destined to beat all the splatfesters like you. (Move a black chess piece)

Inkling Boy: Light and Dark, mine is white, they represents Light, yours represents Dark.

Octoling Girl: My parents were killed when I was 12, I was taken under care of my new father.

Inkling Boy: Your father murdered my childhood friends, I have been hunting him down, and he was sitting over there. (Points to the man in grey armour and blue skirt)

Octoling Girl: Yeah, he killed yours, and my parents' murderer is Bloody Virgo.

Inkling Boy: Ah yes, the Renegade Liberator, an Inktoling, she doesn't side with the Chaos, instead, she side with herself.

Octoling Girl: Who?

Inkling Boy: Elisa Godeline, magneta hair, magneta Octoling eyeshade, pink Hero Headphones Replica, dark Blue Sailor Suit, combined with a Magneta School Skirt, black Squid Hairclip and magneta Octoling Boots, she wield a Bloody Inkbrush, a type of Inkbrush that generated by thunder, and it has a built-in Melta guns, she was devastating to us, she acted a treason against the MxM Shippers.

Octoling Girl: I see.

Inkling Boy: She destroyed everyone in one go, no one survived, she is a biggest adversary.

Octoling Girl: I am an orphan but how about you?

Inkling Boy: I am an orphan too, under care of Agent 4, a hero in Inkopolis.

Octoling Girl: How?

Inkling Boy: My parents and grandfather sacrifced themselves to push the giant Greater Daemon of Tzeentch, Hatefurion.

Octoling Girl: Ha ha, quite sad, are you.

Inkling Boy: Shut up, I am more devastated than the last time I scrapped my knee.

Octoling Girl: Lol.

Inkling Boy: Have you heard of the Eye of Merciless Destruction?

Octoling Girl: What is that?

Inkling Boy: Eye of Merciless Destrcution is an ancient relic that seals the Octarian Goddess of Merciless Destruction, Lilith Desti.

Octoling Girl: Lilith Desti? *laugh* Same name as me, but without the word Lilith.

Inkling Boy: Yeah, she was sealed by Meggi Aricu II, our alpha, she treat us like childrens.

At the bench.

Green Cat: Oh boy, I love this red-haired Inkling boy.

Pink Octoling Girl: He never stops shipping Mario with Meggy, he supposed to ship me with Mario.

Green Cat: Sorry Diana-Chan, he only ships Mario and Meggy as couples, like the other MxM Shippers, the endangered tribe.

Diana-Chan: Hell no, Angelina, I will just go and keep asking him to ship me and Mario.

Angelina: Oh, really, you think so?

To the Octoling and Inkling.

Octoling Girl: About the Eye of Merciless Destruction?

Inkling Boy: Lilith Desti wants to reset the world by destroying everything, she was disgusted by the species' act, like throwing rubbish into the sea, killing animals for foods and so on and so forth.

Octoling Girl: Okay, go on.

Inkling Boy: Meggi Aricus II fought Lilith Desti for 5 hours until she was defeated, Meggi then sealed her in the sphere, imprisoning her, and she never terrorise us forever, and the sphere is now known as Eye of Merciless Destruction, named after her title, Octarian Goddess of "Merciless Destruction".

Octoling Girl: Who is Lilith Desti?

Inkling Boy: She is a Octarian Goddess of Merciless Destruction, she is full of sin energy, Lust, she is the most destructive adversary, also, you have same first name, Desti, am I right?

SB123 Desti: Yes, Reader, by the way, how do you know all these.

ReaderFromWR: The Book of Ancient Legends, they are everywhere, in shops, bookstores and so on and so forth, you are from another world, isn't it?

SB123 Desti: Yeah, my dad says I am from SmeshBras123 Universe.

To the bench.

Angelina: *sigh* Reader, I hope you can win this.

Diana-Chan: Very well, he will prevail her, then I will constantly ask him to ship me with Mario.

Angelina: Reader ain't gonna do that.

Diana-Chan: Aw....

ReaderFromWR: Desti, I won't lose to you.

SB123 Desti: So do I? (Moves her black chess piece and eliminate the white chess piece) We are in chess finals.

That all for this first prologue, I actually played chess against Desti from SmeshBras123 World, or SmeshBras123 Universe, in the next chapter, I will tell you her backstory, this is when I was young, and I will see you next prologue. Reader out.

Later