Chapter 32: Determination

It was 5 years later. ReaderFromWR have gone through 5 years of pain and trama from the Snap, unable to cope with himself. Snow is living with him. Year 2040, Aria just got pregnant with ReaderFromWR's child, they didn't make out, just slept, Kylie's feeling towards ReaderFromWR have grown stronger and they have gone for dates for weeks, about 274 dates, they decided to get married, ReaderFromWR had two Octoling wives, his relationship with Jess and Angelina wasn't close enough. He and Infinite, became enstranged. A month later, ReaderFromWR's creation, Alltynetta, her stomach have grown a little big, he checked her stomach, showing a cyborg Wolfal, known as Xeno Android Wolfal. Alltynetta is glad to have Flame's child. 8 months later, Alltynetta was in labour, ReaderFromWR had to carry her, but due being a robot, he had hard time carrying her to the hospital, but thanks to Angelina's support, she carried her fast to the hospital, Flame was there too, the remaining heroes witness the birth of a new race, Xeno Android Wolfal, the child was female, her eyes was Heterochromia, red on left, blue on right, she gained both abilities from her mother, Alltynetta, and her father, Flame, her fur was orange and green, her heart is like her mother's core, she was able to levitate, making ReaderFromWR hard time to catch her on air. ReaderFromWR let Alltynetta stay with Flame, eventually, the Android Jackal and Xeno Wolf Prince were married, he see Alltynetta and Flame raise their child. They named their child, Tohka Vasteel, after she was born on tenth of April of 2041. May 2041, Aria gave birth to ReaderFromWR's child, which they named her Alexina, same goes for Kylie, Kylie's child was male and was an Inktoling breed, he have his mother's darkness, Ztar powers, and Electrokinesis from his father. They name him Jehuty, Year 2042, Insti visits ReaderFromWR often, but Insti's family wanted her to marry him, but she and ReaderFromWR weren't ready yet. The villains from IXC, were released from Sindri's army, they were living in their lives, while Sindri tortures the old villains. SB123 Desti have been taught sorceries and magics from Sindri, she became as powerful as him. Year 2043, more foe attack the universes, the heroes came and fight them, but ReaderFromWR, he go alone, he defeated Bill Cipher, and some several villains, he killed another old villains, two red Inkling sibling. ReaderFromWR alone killed most of all enemies, villains' blood stains his hand, he will never stop killing them all. Year 2044, ReaderFromWR decided to revisit MXR SB123 Earth, the Earth inhabitants are removing the Chaos artifacts, and trying to turn the entire Earth what it was used to be. ReaderFromWR didn't help, due to still having trama on the truce. He could all is to watch them removing the heretical things. Snow, seeing what ReaderFromWR have become after the Snap, a total slob, refusing to help and only thing he care about was purging the darkness, even she send him to some therapy, it didn't work, end up punching them in the face. Even the SMG4verse SMG3 couldn't help his trama and habit, ReaderFromWR will never go with any of his friends, even SB123 Mario have trama losing his wife, ReaderFromWR, only lives on KAMUI GAIAMUI. And the new year of 2045.

Year 2045.

ReaderFromWR: (forging weapons)

Snow: Reader.

ReaderFromWR: Mmm?

Snow: You haven't been interacting with anyone.

ReaderFromWR: .....

Snow: Reader, they struggle to fight, but you didn't come to help, they lost some soldiers they have.

ReaderFromWR: Let's not talk about this anymore.

Snow: Why? Are you afraid?

ReaderFromWR: No, it's not, the darkness is consuming their heart, making truce is a bad idea, the villains who accept truce, will corrupt the heroes' hearts.

Snow: But, they were fine, truce didn't corrupt my brother, even father and mother.

ReaderFromWR: But for those who hates truce, have heard of one legend. Libra Faust.