Chapter 3: Mysterious Xenos Wolf

ReaderFromWR: (come out of the portal from his home planet) By the Throne, my mom expect me to go out and walk around the world. Hpm. (Walks around the Mushroom Kingdom)

???: (standing on one of the buildings) Reader, walking around the city, your life with the villains, can corrupt your heart, anger, hatred, sadness, loss, you can unleash what you hate. Fufufufufu.

ReaderFromWR: (walked around) *sigh* I missed my real parents and my grandfather...

A mysterious hooded wolf-like figure with a blue on the right eye and yellow on the left eye walked on four, watching ReaderFromWR from behind.

ReaderFromWR: Is it me, or am I being followed. (Turned around and saw a big fluffy tail disappeared behind the corner) Hey! Wait up!

???: A wolf, female, he is chasing her now.

ReaderFromWR: Wait! (Looked at the corner, the figure was about 500 metre away from him) God dammit.

Wolf: *pant* I thought he would catch me for laboratory, I am not from this Earth.

A portal appeared, there stood ReaderFromWR.

ReaderFromWR: Yo! Wassup!

Wolf: Eep!

ReaderFromWR: Woah. (Stepped out of the portal) I am not gonna do anything to you.

Wolf: (draws out her Chainsword of Decimation) Stay back, I know you are gonna do some test on me.

ReaderFromWR: Why would I do some test on you, are you an alien?

Wolf nodded.

ReaderFromWR: Oh, so why are you all covered up like a terrorist?

Wolf: To not let anyone knows I am not from this planet.

ReaderFromWR: By the Throne, take that hood off. You looked ridiculous in these, take out some, you might not get beads of persperation.

Wolf: But, I can't, if I remove them, they will catch me.

ReaderFromWR: Trust me, I am not one of the people who do this.

Wolf: But-

ReaderFromWR: No but, I order you to take it out, you look heated up inside, you might get dehydration.

Wolf: *sigh* (unzipped her jacket and take the hood off, revealing she was wearing a Joker eye mask and a hospital mouth mask)

ReaderFromWR: Are you kidding me?! You looked like a weirdo terrorist. Take the mask off.

Wolf: No thanks.

ReaderFromWR: Just take it off!

Wolf: Sorry, I am an outsider of Earth.

ReaderFromWR: Come on!

Wolf: No means no. (Turned around and walked away)

ReaderFromWR: (saw her fluffy tail) Oh..... Fluffy....

Coolbowser: Uh oh.

Wolf: (turned her whole head to looked at ReaderFromWR in shock) Oh sheet....

ReaderFromWR: FLUFFY TAIL!

Coolbowser: OH GOD! STRANGER DANGER!

Wolf: (took off in fear) RUN BITCH RUN!

ReaderFromWR: (took off) COME HERE!

Wolf: HELP! RAPE!

ReaderFromWR: LET ME FLUFF YOUR TAIL! FLUFFY FLUFFY!

Cop 1: JAYWALKING!