Chapter 26: Body Swap Calamity

In the hall.

ReaderFromWR: We lost eight, plus one, which makes nine. The ninth was Future Infinite, but the truth, Alltynetta and Kylie told me he was half the Infinite in the future, I thought they were joking, but they were serious.

Machito: We lost future brother..... (shook his head)

ReaderFromWR: AE Bob have been entirely smashed by Zodiac Decimator Cancer, crushed by the Siege Claw, M96 Bob got vapouried by Zodiac Decimator Aries, SS122 Bob have been crushed by on of the Zodiac Heldrake Capricorn's horn, M96 Luigi have almost gotten his body obilerated by Zodiac OS, Rain's Ultramarine Terminators got him before he was completely gone, but, he died when we reached back to the KAMUI GAIAMUI, Tb Fishy Boopkins was fried up by Zodiac Decimator Scorpio, SS122 Shroomy was consumed into the acid by a Forgefiend named Astaroth, the Ectoplasma Cannon headed Daemon Engine with miniguns, SS122 Fishy Boopkins have been frozen solid before turning into an ice shaving for the foes by Zodiac Decimator Piscies, SS122 Luigi have been tarnished by a Nurglite Defiler, Infecton, and finally, Tb Shroomy have been obilerated by the most insane machine ever, Insanity, Knight Descecrator, the nightmare producer, we lost nine, we kept losing friends more than we use everything. We lose our best/favourite/brother/sister/friends/family members, they all get purged during war. And why is some of us getting killed? Because of a blue relic Sindri first recieved, Pingas of Hope, this thing provides boost for his entire army, this is why we kept losing some of us. We are becoming more defenseless.

Crystal: (shook her head, and raised her hand) Reader, there is one thing the army can't get killed.

ReaderFromWR: What is it?

Crystal: My species, especially females, they defeated foes agility without hesistation, they didn't recieve damages as they got forcefield.

ReaderFromWR: We all know that, we lost a few Jackals, my Blood Ravens, Wayne's Space Wolves, Rain's Ultramarines, and Ta'Chan's Salamanders, but we didn't lose Wolves.

Jackal 1: That's unfair!

Imperial Fist 1: This is bullsh*t!

Salamander 1: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Viger: *laugh*

ReaderFromWR: No need to be mad about them, but they have male Wolves, lower but near extinct.

Blood Raven 1: But the male Wolves, can they still survive these?

ReaderFromWR: Urm, well, due to near extinction, they were forced to stay. Not letting any of the remaining males to be gone forever.

Insti: (stood up) That's true, I lost my father and I have to look after my younger brother with my mom and my older sister.

ReaderFromWR: Insti, you may sit.

Insti: (sat down)

ReaderFromWR: We just absolutely lost nine, and a few troops, wjth an exceptional of Wolves. If losing goes on, we're done for. Any questions? No? Okay, you're all dismissed.

They all left the auditorium hall, Crystal came up to him.

Crystal: Reader, do you have anything to reduce the deaths?

ReaderFromWR: No, only thing is to survive, unless, you got something to protect you effectively blocking every attacks.

Crystal: Do you have anything to femd them off?

ReaderFromWR: Weapons.

Crystal: What kind of weapons do you make?

ReaderFromWR: Powerful ones.