Chapter 29: Past

ReaderFromWR: (looking at the data, showing Sindri is heading to the unknown planet, where it is in the constellation, Hydra) So, you're running away from us, huh?

Crystal: This planet, it's unknown, no records.

Infinite: And it's ruins.

ReaderFromWR: Not sure why? We better hunt him down.

Garyix: We should, and claim back the five relics.

ReaderFromWR: Agreed. It can get worse.

Angelina: We should.

Machito: It's for our Multiverse's sake.

ReaderFromWR: We will go and get him.

They decided to go to the unknown planet, to confront where Sindri would likely to be.

They boarded the Thunderhawk and they left the wandering planet, KAMUI GAIAMUI and DOGE BOSSAY RELFEX TERRAMUI, they proceed to the unknown planet.

The heroes landed and board out of the dropships.

ReaderFromWR: It's clearly ruined.

Crystal: Indeed.

Jade: What caused this?

MXR Meggy: We better find out.

(Y/N): If this anything big, it could be the monsters.

ReaderFromWR: Not sure though.

Alltynetta: (take the Traitor's Demise from ReaderFromWR's backpack)

Flame: Allty, what are you doing?

Alltynetta: (looking at the Time Stone Replica on the weapon) Time Stone Replica, cloned type, given by his lord. (Closed her eyes and meditate, the weapon glow green)

ReaderFromWR: Allty?

SB123 Tari: Hold up, I think she is seeing the future.

ReaderFromWR: Without my permission to handle the sword.

Alltynetta: (opened her eyes) I think there is one failure.

ReaderFromWR: Failure?

Alltynetta: Yes. But, I can't hold him up.

ReaderFromWR: Hold him up?

Alltynetta: (her hand turn to claw) I will do the memory, but I will try my best to do it.

ReaderFromWR: Are you sure? He is dangerous.

Alltynetta: I know.

To Sindri.

Sindri: (on his ship, Alpha Cancer, looking at the unknown planet, until Lilith Desti approached to him)

Lilith Desti: Sindri, your home?

Sindri: Lilith Desti, do you feel jealous, and getting made fun of, and show sympathy towards nature?

Lilith Desti: No, uh, yes, I am jealous towards other gods, even I was made fun of, because, my mother is a Lamia and my fatehr is an Octoling, yes, I loved nature, but I see poeple ruining it by replacing everything with technologies.

Sindri: And about your third eye. Isn't it fake? You forged the eye.

Lilith Desti: Uh, yeah, I was born with just a pair of eyes, not like some gods.

Sindri: You make it, and so you can change the past. You were born with Chronokinesis, untrained, and self-trained.

Lilith Desti: Mmhmm, (take the "third eye" out hurtfully and the wounds healed) did you kill any?