Chapter 11: What Lies In The Ice

ReaderFromWR: (woke up from his slumber) *yawn* (grabbed something soft) ???

Kurumi: My goodness. Reader, big squids like you should watch when they wake up.

ReaderFromWR: (was shocked to see Kurumi and realised he grabbed one of her breasts) YEEK! (Let go off her bust)

To Jackie.

Jackie: (sleeping in the hotel room) *snore*

Blood Raven : That's it! That's the fourth time you made a mess!

Jackie: Give me five more minutes....

Blood Raven: You bitch!

Jackie: *snore*

Blood Raven: (spray the fire extinguisher at her)

Jackie: OH WHAT THE FUVECEVSHDBDVDHDBDHHHZ!!!!!

Jackin: (opened the hotel room opposite his mother) Mom, god dammit........

To ReaderFromWR.

Aria: (offscreen) Reader! What the hell are you doing?! (Landed her heel on his head, onscreen now) How dare you Reader! Trying to sleep with that gothic psychopath!

ReaderFromWR: No! It's a misunderstanding! Kurumi! Can you tell?!

Kurumi: He just grabbed my soft breast, I can't lie, he's a perv.

ReaderFromWR: (fell off his bed) ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! How did you get into my room you god damn witch!!

Aria: Didn't you invite her in?!

ReaderFromWR: NO GOD! I HAVE LOCKED EVERYTHING, NOTHING ENTERED BUT HOW DID SHE ENTERED IT?!

Shido: Kurumi have a shadow abilities, she can do anything, like passing through walls.

ReaderFromWR: So, she can pass through walls like a ghost?

Shido: Yes. She is like a ghost.

Kurumi: Ara ara. Yes. I can pass through walls and floors. Why am I being left out, you two should invite me to the conversation.

Aria: Gladly! You sneaked into my boyfriend's room without making any sound and pass through walls!

Kurumi: Aria, you're so yandere about Reader, what a munchkin.

Aria: Who are you calling munchkin?! I'm in a growth spurt! (Tip toed)

Kurumi: (see Aria's chest) Hahahahaha, Reader fell for my luxurious body.

Aria: You're pissing me off!!

ReaderFromWR: You guys...

In the meeting room.

Reddie: As I researched the planet, Yalnoray, I found a ice that imprisons the biggest monster ever, we don't know what is that. But it is a cyborg, it have a shield with a face on it, it also doesn't even have a head, we call this monster, Monster Cyborg Zero.

Infinite: Monster Cyborg Zero? A King Ghidorah's codename reference? That's cool.

Angelina: How big?

Reddie: Imperator-Class Titan size.

ReaderFromWR: Size of Almighty Orange Red, Meggi's mech and Hatefurion, a giant blue birb with guns and guns around his body.

SB123 Mario: More like my Great Thing.

ReaderFromWR: And my Gigantic Bite.

Kurumi: He eats hair.

Jackie: He eats hair? What kind of animal is he?

ReaderFromWR: My Gigantic Bite is no animal but a robot.