Prologue 3/3: Her Destiny

In Africa.

Chaos Base.

Hideous Flame: And the new leader is MXR Desti.

MXR Desti: Hey guys.

CSMs: (look at her unfazed)

CSM 1: Boo! What a loser and a bozoo! (Threw a tomato at her)

CSMs: (jeering at her while throwing tomatoes at her)

MXR Desti: God dammit! Why they reject me?!

Hideous Flame: These guys only prefered the SB123 one, so you are the only one who can lead them, in a hard way.

MXR Desti: But the Orks, Gaists, bad Digimons, Daemon Engines, Chaos Daemons, Mephilings, Cognitions, Gems, Angels of Parasido, Infernal Demons, and many more rejects me!

Hideous Flame: I am so sorry about that, since SB123 Desti left us, Sindri is unfazed!

Coldy Tari: Damned that socerer!

Darthwind: We never recieved any advise from our creator!

Hideous Flame: MXR Tari Clone, or Coldy Tari, I, Flame Clone or Hideous Flame, we're created by Orange Angel!

Undivided Flame: *growl*

Hideous Flame: *gulp* G-Good doggy... Please don't a hurt a me...

Darthwind: And Sonic.exe, SMGX, Nazo, Seelkadoom, Perfect Cell, Mira, Towa and Future Infinite were in hell!

Memeskull: What kind of gitz is he?!

Xeggy 2.0: NOBODY INSULTS MASTER! I WILL GUT YOU OUT!

Hideous Flame: (had his face opened up and his head shrinks in fear with the window error played) I sheet my pants...

Xeggy 2.0: Hey, doggy, learnt what is like to be when you want to be gutted.

Hideous Flame: (nodded his head in fear with rubber ducky squeaking sound)

Xeggy 2.0: Hm!

Hideous Flame: (in the throne room) Lord Sindri! What shall we do?! SB123 Desti left us to be good! And we are all doomed!

Dark Squid Y567: Wolfie, he don't need news to listen.

Zelus U284: He always seems to be not bothered.

Hideous Flame: Lord Sindri! How do we have to live!

Sindri: Only my daughter come and redeem herself, as a villain, she will tarnish them all.

Hideous Flame: Yeah, she will- Wait, your daughter, who?

Sindri: She is coming to raid us.

In the field.

MXR Desti: God dammit all! I have to dig for valuables?!

MXR SMG3: We have no choice but we have to dig, no one wants you to be a leader.

MXR Desti: Those bitches, I will- (hit something on the ground) Huh?! What the?! What the hell is this? (Picks up the relic)

Then a industry and military base happened to appear.

MXR Desti: OH MY GOD! (drops the relic causing the place to disappear) Oh what the hell? (Picks up) What is this even? (Then she begins to see the industry and military place, she walked around and bumped into a tree, dropping it and wemt back to normal) Ow...

MXR SMG3: Are you okay?

MXR Desti: Yes, but this object give me hallucinations. (Pick the relic up) This object made me see the industry and military base.