Chapter 24: Destructiva Leo, Warrior of Destruction

KAMUI GAIAMUI.

11:15 P.M.

ReaderFromWR: (flicked the silver paper folded into triangle over Kylie's index fingers like the rugby goal post) Yeah. Now you try.

Kylie: Okay....

They are playing paper football.

Kylie: God dammit! Why is this hard?!

ReaderFromWR: Once you keep on trying, you will get it better.

Kylie: But it is so difficult....

ReaderFromWR: It not that bad, you just keep on makimg attempts and you will get it.

Kylie tried a few time until she got it right.

ReaderFromWR: That's it. You are doing it great.

After they had fun playing, they decided to take a rest. ReaderFromWR have been forging something else. He then recorded a video of himself.

ReaderFromWR: May 20 2030, It's been a week I spend time with Kylie, who used to be a villain and we are friends, she may be evil, but she wasn't bad after all, like she got betrayed by Shadownova and his commanders and Sindri and his armies, I started to take care of her, I was like a father figure to her. She was lonely after what happen after we rescued Yatami and her two sister-like clones. She almost got killed by Sindri, who betrayed her by shooting the core, even her boss, Shadownova. She might not trust anyone, she need time to help her, and I trained her with everything I have. She improved a lot, she have better strength, she was smiling, she no longer need to be evil, I see her in the heart, she have some good in her. By the way, we are going to get the Warrior of Destruction. All we have to do is to go into Tb Universe to retrive the Pingas of Destruction. We will make sure villains don't win. Reader out. (Off the recording and fell alseep)

Kylie came into his room, seeing him sleeping, she carried him to the bed. She keep all the things where it belong to and she went to shower bwfore she changed her clothes and slept on his bed.

The next day.

Kylie: (wake up) Reader, wake up.

ReaderFromWR: *yawn* Morning Kylie.....

Kylie: Let's go for breakfast.

McDonald's.

Kylie and ReaderFromWR is seen eating the Family Bundle B meal.

Kylie: Reader.

ReaderFromWR: Yes?

Kylie: I wanted to say something. I'm sorry for trying to atrack you, even in the IXC events. I felt bad when I got betrayed, they showed me that they weren't my allies, but you showed me kindness, I was touched by you and see you as the only friend I have.

ReaderFromWR: Yeah.

Kylie: Well, I guess I have to be careful what I make friends with.

ReaderFromWR: You gotta have to be careful about making friends, some may betray you.

Kylie: Yeah, tou are the only one whom I trust, your friends may be hostile towards me, it is all because of my actions I did in the past.

ReaderFromWR: I forgive you for that.

Infinite: I don't trust you at all.

Kylie/ReaderFromWR: Hey!

ReaderFromWR: By the way, we have friends to be aided by, Wolves.

Kylie: Hope we can get the Pingas of Destruction away from Sindri, my god damn traitor.

ReaderFromWR: Hope so.