Chapter 34: Nazo

8 hours later.

Morning in In Real Life Universe.

IRL ReaderFromWR: Zzzzzzz........

Alltynetta: I brought Desti, Saiko, Jade, big sister, Flame, Insti and Andersona, to wake you up, but you didn't.......

Desti: He stayed overnight, he lost all of his energy.

Flame: So, he was human on the outside but in the parallel world we are in, he is a hybrid.

Saiko: Yes, I encountered him, the SMG4 cast, except for SMG4, from our SMG4verse almost didn't recognised him, until I see what on his computer, his Inksona.

Sapphire: He's human. On this world.

Jade: He's a grown man.

Insti: We're in the In Real Life world, shouldn't we get back?

Desti: Yeah.

Andersona: But Reader is not up yet.

IRL ReaderFromWR: (wakes up) *yawn* What a good rest. (Stretch, cracks his neck)

Alltynetta: Morning Onii-Chan!

IRL ReaderFromWR: Morning Alltynetta..... (realise something is wrong) Hang on, who?!

Alltynetta: It's me, your little robot Jackal sister Alltynetta!

IRL ReaderFromWR: (almost fell from his chair) By the Throne! How did you get there?!

Alltynetta: Through your computer.

IRL ReaderFromWR: Allty! You're supposed to be back on the world you're supposed to!

Alltynetta: Well, I brought a few friends to wake you up, but you slept soundly, we couldn't wake you up because you're in deep sleep.

Desti: Yeah, you're such a sleepy head.

Alltynetta: By the way, I am done trying to take the Pingas of Hope to no avail.

IRL ReaderFromWR: God dammit! (Pushed Alltynetta to the portal along with the others who came out to the real world) Get in here! (Pushed them into the Universe full of craziness, and walked back to his seat) Crap, how did I get so much messages? By the way, let's get back to fight Nazo.

In the Universe of Memes and whackiness.

ReaderFromWR: (wakes up and stretch) *yawn* Alright! I'm up! Where was I. (Looked at the sleeping Strength Master Nazo) The relic was on his forehead. (Walked to him and tried pulling out the relic) No avail. (Takes the crowbar) One, two, FIVE! (Stabbed Strength Master Nazo with the crowbar on his forehead, however, he forgotten that Strength Master Nazo is hard once worn the Pingas of Strength, thus not able to penetrate his forehead) Oh right......

Strength Master Nazo: (wakes up and tried to slash ReaderFromWR, but he used his shield to block the incoming attack) So, you're awake now.

ReaderFromWR: Yes, I had all my energy stored back!

Strength Master Nazo: Well, you're going down squid face.

ReaderFromWR: Who are you calling squid face, Squidward. (Drew out his R-9A Arrowhead Keyblade) You should give up on the relic.

Strength Master Nazo: No, die. (Clashed his crystal sword on the Inkling's Keyblade)

Crystal: (wakes up) Nrrrgh.... What's with the clashing sound? Huh? Reader! You're awake!

ReaderFromWR: Crystal, wake the others up. I'll deal with Nazo.

Crystal: But, you're going to get-