Chapter 10: Jackie Ophiuchus, Warrior of Hope

On Hindanlory's surface.

Metal Mephiles: (landed on his feet) So, this is Hindanlory. The ice planet that generate electricity.

Metal Dark Squid: My sweetie-pie, becareful, some of us like Metal Son, you, Metal Infinite and me might get short circuit if contact with electricity.

Metal Infinite: That's right, we might stall.

Metal Son: Where is the Warrior of Hope.

Nazo: Is he refering to Luna or someone else.

SMGX: No you dumb sheet! He was refering to the ancient one!

Zonda: Where's Phang?

Phang: *screaming* (falling down and crashed into several ice crystals before landing infront of the group) OW!! What the hell?!

Coolbowser: Ouchie!

Metal Infinite: Need helping hand?

Phang: You shut your ass up!

Metal Mephiles: We need to find that Jackal before the duo does.

Phang: OH YEAH!! I was teleported from the sky up and I fell down!! And now my freaking ass hurts!!

Metal Dark Squid: Becareful, this place is full of electricity.

Phang: I don't care, well, let's go and find that warrior. (Get electrifyed) YAAAH HOO HOO HOO HOOEY!!!

Coolbowser: Hahahahowie! Pain in the ass!

KAMUI GAIAMUI.

Machito: (swing his single Wind Saber at Kurumi)

Kurumi: (blocks the weapon with her arm)

Coolbowser: How is this possible?! Her arm should have been sliced off!

Kurumi: (kicked his stomach)

Machito: Ooooooooooooh... (collapsed in pain)

Kurumi: Big boys like you should stop it, get some help.

SmeshBras123: We trained so hard and we still fail?! How is this possible?!

Kurumi: I am perfect, you can't win against me. Today, I am bringing the Inkling boy to the ice planet, Hindanlory.

Angelina: Hindanlory. Weird name for a planet.

Infinite: If the planet have been known before we explore it, then how did you know?!

Kurumi: Rasiel, another one of my angel. (Summons a book)

Infinite: Cheater.

Kurumi: Well, ReaderFromWR and I will go to this planet to get the warrior.

Infinite: Warrior?

Kurumi: I wonder where's ReaderFromWR?

Forge room.

ReaderFromWR: (he placed two Power Stone Replica in two Lightning Claws each) Enemies will not know what will come to them. (Left the forging room)

Kurumi: Oh, he's here.

Infinite: So you are going to the ice planet with that maniac?

ReaderFromWR: The Warrior of Hope lives in that planet.

Infinite: Say whaaaaaat?

ReaderFromWR: Well, if Dark Squid was in that planet too, I will give a surprise on her.

Infinite: Hell no! Eleven years ago! You wanted the truce! And we made a truce with the villains, and now you hated them!

ReaderFromWR: I never wanted a truce! You heard it wrong!