Chapter 36: Reader Can't Reclaim Victory

ReaderFromWR: (looking at the results on papaer and records of battles, which turns out to be lame to worst, with black rage aura around him) ..........

Alltynetta: Big brother........ I could barely defeat the couple......

Kotumi: Saa saa, I just keep stabbing Syn Jackal's heart, but to no avail, that's not so bad.

Crystal: You just slept yesterday.

ReaderFromWR: (shadow cast over his eyes, in rage) You guys........

Crystal: You're not so bright though.

ReaderFromWR: How am I not bright, I was in charge of the entire thing now.......

Flame: Dude, Infinite's still a leader, you know.

ReaderFromWR: I know, as a second hand commander.....

Alltynetta: But, the list of heroes says you're just a tenth hand commander, lowest, ranked as Omega.

ReaderFromWR: Tch........ (threw the entire paper to the ground) FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND FOR MEGGI'S SAKE! THAT'S WORSE THAN 5 YEARS AGO!

Crystal: No, 5 years ago was worse than this!

ReaderFromWR: We tried, but it is an absolute mess!

Crystal: Yeah, it was an absolute mess!

ReaderFromWR: So what?! Trying to claim seven relics failed! And worse! We walked into the Flood territories! Like one fo the Marioes have been infected as he walked aimlessly into the room full of Floods.

Infinite: Which Mario?

ReaderFromWR: AE one. Not just that, SS122 Mario have been blown up by the Rocket Launcher Wielder Flood! All it was left with is his head and his body!

SS122 Mario: I ain't got no head!

ReaderFromWR: Even the group of Jackals and Wolves who aided Flame's group were almost all got infected and served the Flood! About 50%.

Flame: What I saw their transformation, is gruesome. I have heard of Flood when I was 4 years old, my parents told me that these creatures are parasitic. They could even burrow a small balloon squid into your body. Even the target suffered from that, he almost got infected, and the villains had to treat him some medications. They brought the target instantly. We didn't even get the Pingas of Destruction due to the high activity of Flood.

ReaderFromWR: Having another faction is harder! Like Covenants! Floods! Decepticons! More of enemy factions! We might not win!

Infinite: That's on you, you insist that I should stop killing and made my choice. And you want to kill the old villains.

ReaderFromWR: I never cared about the villains like Dark Squid or Orange Angel unless the villains were used like Kylie, or Novius.

Infinite: But, why you only forgive Kylie?!

ReaderFromWR: She was used! She worked for the villains then she was betrayed by them! Novius have his mind completely taken over!

Infinite: We know that! And it was too late to get his mind back!

ReaderFromWR: Anything to break the corruption is possible!

Infinite: But it will never be!

ReaderFromWR: So what? Corruption can be cured. In many ways.

Infinite: Oh really?

ReaderFromWR: Lord Mio tells me all corruption can be cured in many ways that Heroes of Light, like me, could never forget. Many ways to uncorrupt the corrupted.