Chapter 31: Shattered

Somewhere in the dim void-like world.

Sindri: (used his right hand to feel anything on his chest, no weapon struck on it, he looked at his left hand, still got his unscathed Destruction Chaos Gauntlet, he turned it, the seven relics is nowhere to be found) ....... (saw a little fuchsia Octoling with a huge temple, he walked towards her) Daughter?

Little SB123 Desti: (turned to Sindri) Did you do it?

Sindri: Yes.

Little SB123 Desti: What did it cost?

Sindri: Everything......

Little SB123 Desti: *smiles*

Back to reality.

ReaderFromWR: What did you do?!

Sindri: ......

ReaderFromWR: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Sindri: (teleports away with SB123 Desti and Lilith Desti, dropping the R-9A Arrowhead Keyblade)

Crystal: (walked towards ReaderFromWR after finishing healing Turlandb's throat) Where did he go?

ReaderFromWR: .......

Crystal: Reader, where did he go?

ReaderFromWR: It's too late......

Crystal: Too late? Where did the sorcerer go?

Flame: Did he snapped?

ReaderFromWR: *nod*

Flame: Wha- Oh for f**k's sake! We are going to- Am I shaking?

Crystal: No.

Flame: Am I breaking out?

Crystal: No.

Flame: A-Am I still orange?

Crystal: Yes.

Flame: Good. That's fine nothing. Look at us, we're unharmed. Everything is fine, we're not turning into dust, we're still alive, we're all just fine.

MXR Luigi: Guys....

Flame: Luigi?

Crystal: You're bleeding....

ReaderFromWR: No.....

MXR Saiko: Luigi, your hand.....

MXR Luigi: (his left hand is bleeding, he looked at MXR Saiko) Saiko...... (he was about to collapse on the ground completely and was turned into a puddle of blood)

MXR Saiko: LUIGI! NO! (Ran to the blood) No...... (kneel down) Luigi........ (tears a bit)

Half the Space Marines, Jackals, and Xeno Wolves turned to blood.

Star: What is happening to our brethrens?

Nebula: That's an awful smell of blood!

Geof: (holding his right side of his stomach in pain, spotted a downed Onyxking67) Up Onyx, up, there is no place to die! (Stretch his hand out)

Onyx: (grabbed his hand)

Geof: (turns to blood, and some blood stained Onyx's glove and sleeve)

Onyx: ...... (stood up) Oh god.....

Agent Orange: (holding her chest) Urgh.... I don't feel well at all..... (starts to bleed)

Agent Blue: Oh no, no, no.

Onyx: OH GOD!

Agent Orange: (collapsed) Blue.....

Agent Blue: No, (fast walk to Agent Orange) no no no no.